Lycan (Lycan Series: #1)

Author:

SilverStream22

Status:

Completed

Synopsis:

❝when the sun goes down the beast comes out❞Highest Ranking: General Fiction #2 // Werewolf: #2~ He's the reason werewolves lock their doors.She's the reason that they feel safe around him.Katya is a werewolf who runs the pack with her older brother, but when rogue clans threaten them from all around- they have no choice but to issue a meeting with a race that is superior in the werewolf world; Lycans. They represent the ultimate form of a werewolf, built for speed, agility and strength- they are a force beyond reckoning. Attending the meeting with her brother, Katya comes across the last person she thought she would meet- Stark Xerxes, the acclaimed "Alpha of the Lycans" But that's not the end of it: she's his mate.Stark Xerxes is incapable of love, or so he thought. Struggling between his dark and haunting past and the ever-so beautiful present, he finds himself at a crossroads. Give Katya himself, broken and bruised? Or wait until the right moment? Unfortunately for Stark, his past is not only haunting him, but catching up to him. An old rival seeks revenge against Stark, and he's set on Katya as his target.Highest Ranking: General Fiction #2 // Werewolf: #2*SEQUEL IS LUNA**SPIN OFF BOOKS ARE THE"Lovers"AND"Legacy"*

Review:

This is a very interesting book to read. The imagination and the mythological passion of the author is clearly shown, especially in the next book of this "Lycan Series," the "Luna" which I will be posting next. I love the main character here.

You will get to finish this story to the "Luna" book.

Rating:

Excellent