Sylver Nights

I opened up my eyes and cried out in pain. My leg was ravegged and bleading all over the place and all I could hear was an anoying ringing in my ears. Then the lovelyest set of eyes I have ever seen in my life were in front of me. Like the sea befor a storme. I melted into them and felt rushes of peace. The beeping got lauder, and added a banging.

I woke up. " SYLVER GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP!" Steeven called from behind the door to my room.

" OH MINE GOT!!!!!!!!! IM UP! I called from under my red comforter. I pulled the blanket off, got up, walked over to the door and opened the it to show him I was awake and not just saying it.

" I see that and we have school today remember Sleeping Beauty." and with that he left. I slammed my door and went to my closet and reachen in and grabbed the first thing I could. I looked at it. An Emliy the Strange Tee and a pair of midnight skinnies. I grabbed my E.T.S ( Emily the Strange) sneeks. Dressing fast, I was out of my room and walked into the kitchen beating my record (7 mins 30 secs) now it was 3 mins and 40 secs.

Steev was probably still in the shower so I left a note and took off to Panera. There I ordered a cineomon bagle and a capuchino mocha mix. When my order was up I got in my car ( Porcha 911 turbo Blood red with a massive stario system. and tricked out wheels) and sped off to school and made it with 40 minuts to spair.

Waiting for me was my best friend Thomas along with like all of the popular kids. Yes Steeven and I were popular. Tom was not popular because he was like me emo. I hand natural midight black hair with artificail blood red and sunset purple streaks. I'm pail with the right amount of tan from Verginia Beach. I,m tall abouth 5' 9" and hate being popular. The only reason that Im popular is because Steeven is and well he forces it on me. But hey Steev was also a man whore sooo yeah.

" TOM! Was dosh? i called. (Waht are you doing)(German).

" Niente por Niente," he said ( nothing but nothing)(italian). We hugged and walked up to the school and went to see what was for lunch when the slut incarnet walked up and smiled a fake smile.

" Whts up?" Samantha asked.

" Che dici la Stronza?" Tom asked. ( what did the bitch say?) ( italian).

" Come Stai" I told him (How are you?) (italian).

Smiling at Sam, Tom said in English, " I was doing fine until you showed up." He liked to make the other populars mad. I laughed and turned my back on Sam's artificial blond hair and fake ness. Tom knew not to make me mad oreles bad things would happen.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Should I continue what do ya'll think?

SylverVampireDust