chapter 1

"Is that what I think it is?" Wylie asked after pausing and swallowing not sure if his memory was betraying him after all these years.

"Yes," Lihn said softly. Holding the purple crystal delicately in her hands. "I've held on to it waiting for the right time to know what to do"

It had been nearly 100 years since the Blackswan had defeated the Neverseen and life in the Lost Cities had never been better. Elf's had returned to their comfortable safe life and the stories of the group of teenagers that restored peace had started to fade. Unfortunately the group of friends hadn't been as fortunate. Memories of the days after the victory flooded Lihns mind. One friends broken heart from not being the love of Sophie's life, the betrayal of best friends and the pressure to live up to the expectations of themselves and one another. Sure Lihn had kept in touch with Tam and had even married Wylie, but she wasn't sure how the others would feel about getting everyone together and it only felt right if they did it together. After a good night's sleep Linh knew she needed to hail Tam.

"Tam, Wylie found the crystal last night. I think it's time we go back and check it out but I don't feel right doing it without everyone." Linh spoke softly.

"What makes you think they would even come if you asked?" Tam questioned.

"I was hoping you would help me arrange it, you still talk to Biana right?"

Tam had stayed in touch with Biana and they frequently met up in Atlantis for lunch or dinner. Lately their meetups had become more frequently and they had almost become more date like. They would even spend time walking around after, arms linked. Tam had wanted to ask her out properly but wasn't sure he wanted to change what they had.

"Sure, I will give her a call and see if she will help I am sure she still talks to Fitz, but how are you going to get the rest of the gang?" Tam said.

"I'll figure it out you just take care of the Vackers." Linh replied an idea already forming for how to get Dex but Keefe would be a whole other issue. "Let's plan to meet tomorrow morning at sunrise at Calla's panakes tree I am sure Grady and Edaline won't mind.”

"Ok and what if they won't come?" Tam asked.

"Just make sure they come, I'm heading over to Slurps and Burps to see Dex." Linh replied. "See you tomorrow."

Linh asked Wylie to contact Grady to make sure everything would be ok to meet at the tree as she headed to the leapmaster to make her way to Slurps and Burps hoping Dex would be there and that he would agree to her plan.