9

Chapter 9 - his mom

。・:*:・゚♥︎ 。・:*:・゚

"You said you wanted to talk?" Clarion asked sipping on her tea calmly, "I apologized for my unprofessional behavior regarding the brother thing." He sighs.

"Apology accepted," she nodded, "wait. That easy?" He asked, "yeah why would I make a big deal out of this? It's fine, I would have acted the same way if you have a smokin hot sibling like th-"

"Oh my god, please tell me that's your cousin or something" she gestured at the person behind him, "who- oh.. it's you" neymar frowned.

"Hey! We promised mama to have lunch at her place, where are your manners? We are late!" The girl exclaimed.

"Not now rafella can't you see I'm busy?" Neymar asked, "as in your sibling?" She asked remembering the photoshoot.

"Ooh.. you must be clarion elswood, the girl on Neymar's screen save- I'll stop" she grinned while seeing her brother glaring at her.

"You know? I totally forgot about today.. oh man" he said gazing at the ceiling, "just bring her with us, she doesn't mind right?"

"Wait wha-" Clarion pauses, "do you want to have lunch over at our place?" She asked bluntly, "sure" Clarion replied bluntly as well.

"Ah you got a good one over here, she's not a hassle like how most girls are" Rafaella grinned, "come on now" she pulled clarion along with her.

"Is it really okay?" Neymar asked, "I don't have schedule today, I could make this work" Clarion smiled.

   they arrived in a friendly style brazilian home revealing nadine santos, mother of the santos siblings smiling brightly at them, "mama" the twosome gave their mothers a big hug

   she started to say something in portuge which confuses Clarion a lot, she learned greetings and that's bascially it, "does she speak-"

   "yes I speak english, clarion elswood" mrs santos answered for her, "oh, it's a pleasure to meet you" she bow her head slightly, "Oh dear, don't go all stiff around me. thank you for taking care of our neymar." she smiled.

   "I told her about you directing me and stuff" neymar got flustered which she foumd adorable, "haha, it's nothing.." she grinned, "come in, come in. I heard you're a fan of brazilian food? I cooked tons!" she exclaimed.

   Clarion looked around, the house is quite big yet felt so warm and looks vintage, she hasnt been experiencing this much family love ages ago. she pauses seeing the table full of food. her eyes traveled to coxinhas which she found herself drooling over.

   "sit, get cozy" mrs santos offered Clarion a seat beside her, "thank you" she smiled sitting beside her, "My coxinhas are legendary" mrs santos said proudly.

   "mom please don't start, we are just going to enjoy lunch remember?" neymar askes embarassed, "oh please it's not everyday you brought a beautiful woman home like this" mrs santos said admiring Clarion.

   "oh my, you are beautiful, please tell me there will be a relationship at the future, my grandchild will be beauti-" she was cut off with neymar exclaiming, "okay that's just too far mama, why don't you help rafaella with the drinks over at the kitchen?" he asked.

   "ah yes, that's a brilliant idea," she exused herself from the table and went towards the kitchen. "I'm sorry abou that" she could see neymar all flustered, "Ha, Neymar Jr could get flustered too huh?" she teased.

   "of course I can, I'm human too it's natural to get flustered over a beautiful girl" he showed her his signature smile, "stop saying that, I'm average." she stated. "you are probably the only one who ever says that."

   "average? really clarion?" he scoffed, "I'm just stating the facts here" she said sipping down her glass of water, "well you need a reality check." he insisted.