Entry Wounds

As sparks flew across the interior of the sphere, the team were gradually all coming to. They all looked around the sphere in total shock, wondering how they had slept through such damage. The panels on the inside of the sphere that used to house all the status screens which were now living in their new home, smashed into pieces on the floor.

"Holy fucking shit, all this tech and you didn't think airbags were a worthwhile expense?" Asked Clock angrily

"At no point did our theories include a rough landing" Said Hannah in answering

"Woman, that was a little more than a rough landing!"

Oz was listening to the conversation, but he was more concerned with why they crashed. He grabbed his Tech-Man from his bag in the lock up inside of the sphere. The Tech-Man was a piece of innovative software developed by Razer. Razer nearly completely eradicated both Microsoft and Apple in the late 2080s as the giant in computing. The Tech-Man was capable of near Super computer processing on a tiny scale with the display being completely holographic. He placed the unit on his left forearm and tapped in some information. A strange look swept across his face as Hannah and Clock continued to bicker in the background.

"Uhh. Guys..." Oz said

"What!?" Clock and Hannah shouted in unison

"According to nearly every piece of information I can gather, we did successfully land, but not on Planet-341" Said Oz

"Then what planet are we on?" Asked Clock

"That's the thing, according to this, there isn't any sign of a Travel Lock anywhere on this Planet" Said Oz concerned

A Travel Lock was a piece of technology which Hannah developed which was a sort of beacon. Many of them were sent out to all the distant planets many years before the experiments took place to prepare the computer system with accurate readings. Not only to determine if the planet was habitable, but also to pinpoint the planets exact co-ordinates so this kind of thing didn't happen.

"So, we have no idea where we are?" Asked Clock

"It would appear so..." Said Oz

"I don't understand how this could be, all my research and all my theories, this should have been Planet-341, no excuses" Grumbled Hannah, more to herself than the team

"This would have never happened on the Enterprise" mumbled Oz

Clock pulled his picture out of his coat pocket and thought for a few seconds. He slowly stood up, fixed his coat and brushed off some dust then slowly walked towards the sphere door.

"No point in waiting" He said as he checked his Sidearm

"Wait! We don't know where the hell we are, you could open that door to a complete vacuum condemning us to a freezing cold grave!" Shouted Hannah as she grabbed his arm

"We could also be on a planet that is the perfect mixture of Vegas and Amsterdam, let's find out"

Clock pulled his arm away from Hannah and pulled the safety latch for the door up and kicked it open to a massive thud. The light from outside was blinding at first, but once their eyes adjusted it was warm and welcoming. The sun in 2135 was more of a danger. The Ozone layer had been damaged so much that direct sunlight would cause almost immediate radiation sickness.

Clock walked out of the door and jumped down to the ground, the landing gear had failed so the steps hadn't been deployed. He put his hand down and picked up a small bit of earth from the ground and felt it in his fingers, it was warm and fine.

"Is this sand?" Clock asked

Sand was almost a myth, the beaches had long gone underwater thanks to the rising ocean levels because of the global warming. Humanity had been moved into the central areas of the biggest land masses left. Meaning not only the ocean but the lush sandy beaches that used to line the coasts were rarely ever enjoyed.

"Holy mother of God" Hannah said with a jaw so low it could touch her waist

In the distance, across the beach and into the deep blue sea, floated a large cruise ship. People haven't travelled by boat for nearly 60 years, Rocket shuttles were the new desired method of transport. But this ship, held even bigger revelations. Oz inputted some data into his Tech-Man and then scanned the ship in the distance, it processed the information for a short period and then displayed something which shook the team to its core.

"Umm guys"

"What, Oz?" Said Clock, unable to take his eyes off the cruise ship

"According to this, that Boat, is the RMS Titanic..." Said Oz in a slightly high-pitched tone

The RMS Titanic was a famous ship from the past that sank in the early 1900s after hitting an iceberg near the end of its maiden voyage from Southampton to New York killing thousands of people. It is something of a historical giant and spawned many different mediums.

"There must be a data malfunction, maybe it was damaged on landing?" Asked Hannah

"From what I can tell, aside from superficial damage, its functioning perfectly" Oz replies

"So, what? We are in 1920, or its broken?" Asked Clock

"1912 actually..." Says Oz

"Bro..."

"Sorry, hold on whilst I get a matter sample and a visual mapping" Oz says

Oz taps some information into his device and a small piece flies off into the sky, taking pictures and doing scans as it goes. Oz leans down and picks up a handful of the sand on the beach and places it atop the device, it begins to scan the material dishing it bits of data as it goes which Oz cannot quite understand. The flying piece of the Tech-Man returns and slots into the side of the device in which it came out of.

"So, what's happening?" Clock asks

"Well I'm trying to decipher by pictures of the land mass and carbon dating of the earth where or when we are" Oz replies

"Oz, seriously, too much Dr. Who" Hannah says

"Well the data its spewing out currently definitely shows that its an almost identical planet to Earth and that it..." Oz stops suddenly

Oz froze for a second, letting his eyes scan across the mass of information on the display of the Tech-Man. Frantically pressing buttons to try and better understand it, or try and change what he was seeing. Clock grabs him by the shoulder and shakes him out of his trance, Oz looks up at Clock with an almost ghost struck look on his face.

"Oz, where are we?" Clock asks

"Umm. All the data has now been analysed over 4000 times. Every time it shows the exact same data. Planet Earth, April 15th 1912, 12.18pm" Oz says slowly

"What!?" Clock says loudly

"So, we not only moved in Space, we also moved in time? Fascinating" Hannah says with a smile she can't hide

"Are you both crazy!? We can't be..." Clock says in confusion

"James, look around you, look at the Boat, this is happening. I don't know how its happening, but it is" Says Hannah

Clock kneels on the ground in near mental breakdown as his mind tried to come to the terms with going over 200 years into the past. He pulled his picture out of his pocket and looked at it. He took several deep breaths. He then stands back up and walks out to the edge of the water to look at the Titanic.

"The bloody Titanic huh?" Says Clock, rhetorically "Hannah remember in the safety brief you told me that no fuel was kept on the Sphere because the navigation and launch systems were in the control room?

"Yes" Says Hannah

"So how the fuck are we going to get home?"

"Shit..." Says Oz