― three.

"yo, minho!" izumi greeted, entering the practice room. lee minho rolled his eyes, a chuckle escaping his lips at the stupid rhyme as he set down the tablet.

"what about me?" changbin pouted as hyunjin followed behind izumi, throwing his bag to the side, before beginning to stretch.

"who are you again?" izumi teased, tilting her head as she feigned confusion. she chuckled at changbin's hurt expression before turning away from him. she set her bag down, taking out her water bottle and phone. "where's jeongin?" she questioned, noticing how there was one person missing.

"he went to go get snacks." minho answered. setting up the music. it was currently seungmin, changbin, minho, hyunjin and izumi in the practice room. the five of them and also jeongin were dancers and had their own small group that usually represented the school during competitions and fairs.

izumi had been dancing from a young age back in japan, she was put in ballet class when she had turned five, but when she came to korea she wanted to try out different styles of dance. when she arrived in korea, she immediately joined the local dance school where she met hyunjin. the two had somehow clicked despite how awful izumi's korean was, they also shared the same classes in school which made their bond even stronger. seungmin joined the two of them later on in high school.

minho had been a good dancer friend of hyunjin and so the three of them began dancing with minho who was a senior to them in school. changbin soon joined later after seungmin suggested him to join the team from seeing his tumbling.

jeongin had joined recently thanks to izumi who had watched the school performance that was usually held by the new year who joined the school. although he was only a year younger than izumi , he was definitely more talented than the girl. 

"hyung, i couldn't find strawberry flavour so i got you raspberry instead." speaking of the devil. "oh, you're all here." jeongin smiled at his other members.

"innie!" izumi attacked the boy with a hug, taking him by surprise. "i missed you, my baby." she cooed as jeongin chuckled, wrapping his arms around her.