• six

jeongguk's pov

"ahh, 귀엽다. (cute.)" i whispered while scrolling through my phone.

These past few days i've seen this one account called 'bangtanmins' defending other ARMYs and talking to anti's, and its been catching my attention how caring she seems.

these past few days i've somehow been trying to use our social medias a lot more, i just found it super entertaining on how our army make these funny pictures and videos of me and my 형제. (brothers.) i've also been frequently visiting army accounts that i really like!

i mostly check out accounts that help the army be more positive, just like this account i found!! their account user is bangtanmins and she's really nice with the other armys! i learned that she's very good at speaking english!

to be honest, i'm really happy that i'm able to interact with the armys, and as much as i love being an idol, it's very exhausting. i want to be able to communicate with the people who brought us to who and where we are today, i don't want them to see me as some sort of god or something.

although, i am very prideful and egotistical if i may admit because i am very online on our social medias more than the 형제!! (brothers!!)

i chuckled as i scrolled through my timeline looking at more army memes, i found one and didn't understand it.

what? i only understood a few parts of the picture, if i was american? i didn't get it, and i wasn't going to rest till' i understood this meme since everyone seems to find it funny,i stood up from my comfortable bed which was the softest thing ev...

i stood up from my comfortable bed which was the softest thing ever, feeling my feet press against the cold floor, i was about to put my hand on my doorknob when my door opened, and there was namjoon 형! (older brother!) its as if he read my thoughts!

"오, 미안, 나는 두 번 때려 눕혔다.하지만 너는 대답을하지 않았다. 그래서 나는 그것을 열었다, 나는 네가 괜찮 으면 좋겠다." (oh, sorry, i was knocking a couple of times but you didn't answer so i opened it, i hope you don't mind.) he smiled sheepishly showing me his dimples that everyone adored.

i opened my door wider and spoke, "형, 왜 나 한테 전화 했어?" (it's ok older brother, why were you calling me?)

"음, 저녁을 먹을 시간이고, 남은 유일한 사람 이네." (well, it's time to eat dinner, you were the only one left.) he chuckled.

i hummed in response and as he was turning to leave, i grabbed his arm abruptly, "기다림!! 나는 영어에 관해 당신에게 무엇인가 묻을 필요가있다!!" (wait!! i need to ask you something about english!!)

he tilt his head and i brought my phone to his hand for him to see the meme.

"형, what is fuckboy?"

he choked on his spit and when i looked closer on the photo, i realized i didn't understand another word.

"wait, what is dick?"

IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ.

author's note: i just wanted to ask if you guys were okay with this? i don't want to annoy anyone with the hangul, and i didn't want to write just 'hyung' since i am trying to make it so that they sort of clash. or should i just make chapters like these without the hangul and translations (of course for instagram it will be kept the same, i'm just curious about IRL chapters.)

yes direct message did disappear at some point. and i'm sorry.

IF you guys want to be a part of the story, comment here and i'll try my best to add you guys into the instagram comment sections.