"I know. Austin told me."

My heart sped up, hoping Austin didn't say anything about the almost kiss.

"He told you everything." I ask shakily

"Yeah. He said he took you to the park and asked for some advice."

"That's all he said."

"Yeah. Is there anything else that happened?"

"Nope. Nothing at all. Just making sure he had it all right." I let out a sigh of relief

"I was thinking that maybe we can go get some ice cream?" He hesitantly asks

" I would love to."

"I want to say I had a great time. I was afraid you wouldn't give me a second chance." I say as we reach my door

"I wasn't, but when Austin called me I knew I had to. Also I knew he felt bad for "stealing" you away for so long." Note to self: thank Austin later.

"I'm glad he called."

"Me too.

"Maybe third time can be a charm." He says stepping closer to me.

"Maybe." He smiles and leans down. His nose touching mine before his lips.

I stood on the tip of my toes deepening the kiss.

"Call you tomorrow." He says backing away towards his car.

I nod and head inside.

That kiss, it was.. nothing like the first time. Maybe better.

I laid on bed thinking about what just happened. Robert was so sweet. He also had me laughing the whole time. Especially when he dropped his ice cream.

He had the cutest little pout on his face. We then shared the rest of mine. I can say I like where this going. That scares me. I am willing to see how far this does go. Can I be falling for Robert?

Is he falling too? I hope so, I don't want to fall and him not be there to catch me.

It's been a few days since me and Robert went to get ice cream, but we've been talking everyday. I still haven't thanked Austin for him fixing things with me and Robert.

He hasn't been around. That's going to change today.

"Hello? Get out the car." I come to and see that I am at the mall. Danny and I decided to get out today. Mostly because Brianna is going to be there.

Yes me and Danny are still going through with this. Austin said he was going to break up with her, he didn't.

Not yet at least, I;m not sure. Anyways, I still want him to see how she really is so that way he won't stay with her.

"There she is." Danny said as we walked to the food court. Sh wasn't facing us which was good. She didn't need to see me.

"I text Austin while we was in the car. He should be here soon."

Step 2: which is also the last step since this was something simple, was to invite her to the mall. Danny had to just be there and she would be all over him. That's when I bring Austin to the table and see his girl all over another guy.

"Good luck." I walked to this sneaker store to meet Austin.

I waited about five minutes before he showed.

"Hey." He says walking up to me.

"Hi. Before anything, I want to say thanks for clearing things up with me and Robert. " I say

"Uh no prob. I felt bad. I just wished you would have told me you had a date."

He's right. I was to distracted to remember.

"I know. It slipped my mind."

"No worries all is fine. I can say I distracted you in many ways." He grinned

My face heated up as the thought of us almost kissing appeared. He noticed this and chuckled.

"Let's go to the food court." I suggested. He agreed and started walking.

On the way I text Danny to let him know.

"Do you remember my friend Danny. " I asked Austin

"The guy I met at Christmas."

"Yup, him. He's at the food court right now. I told him we'd meet him there."

"Okay."

"Austin is that Brianna... With Danny?" His attention shot from the window display he was looking at to ahead of us.

Anger filled his now red face. He marched right over to them with me trailing behind. Here we go.

"Brianna what is this?" He yelled

"Austin. I.I was just."

"Getting caught." I say finishing her sentence.

"Thank gosh you came. She wouldn't leave me alone. Then she started touching me." Danny said

"I wouldn't leave you alone. Oh please you was liking it."

"That's gross. I don't even like girls. I kept pushing you away but you wouldn't stop."

"Gay. Since when you was gay."

"Since birth."

Austin was just looking back and forth between Danny and Brianna.

"Austin look. It's not what it seems." That's the typical line everyone uses when they are caught doing wrong.

"That's a load a crap. But thank you. Made things easy for me."

"What do you mean." She now had tears forming. Fake tears.

"I'm breaking up with you."

"No please don't." She flung herself onto him. Pleading for him to stay with her. She's so dramatic making a big scene.

Austin pushed her off him.

I know this was the right thing in a way. I can't help but feel bad seeing hurt in Austin's eyes.

He walked off not acknowledging me and was gone.

No point in staying. Me and Danny walked off too.

"That was crazy."

"I just hope Austin will be okay."

Robert

I was about to call Aj when my phone rang. It's probably her.

"Hey babe." I chirp

"Hello to you to babe." I scrunched up my nose when I realized that it wasn't Aj on the other end.

"What do you want Brianna?" This chick can be annoying.

"Austin and I broke up.Come over and cheer me up?"

I was about to jump up and say yes. Then Aniyah crossed my mind. If I can be honest, I was only playing her. Thought it was fun. That's not the case anymore.

After our first date seeing how she was upset. It got to me. Not to much since I took Brianna home and hooked up with her. After her standing me up it made me mad, seeing that she can make me feel bad just as I can to her. Like always.

I also do have fun with her when talk and just chill. I may be falling for her. Nah, me fall in love. Not possible.

"You coming or no?" I thought again and made my decision.

"I'll be there." To young to be tied down just to one. No fun if it's just one chick you're with.

What do you think of Robert? Cheating on AJ. Do you think Austin will be ok? Comment and vote. Thanks. I will update soon.