Is It Too Soon?

Lauren's POV

"So how"s it going with Camila?" Dinah asked as we were waiting outside in front of my car.

"Why don"t you ask her?" I smiled to my self, well cause the thought of Camila puts a smile on my face.

"Hey beautiful" I said taking Camila by the hand pulling her closer a to me.

"Hey" She says giving me a peck on the lips

"Well shit , that answered my question" Dinah smirked.

"Hey Dinah" Camila said pulling away from me. Ever since this bet has started Camila has been really good friends with the girls especially Dinah. They act like bestfriends. They have codes names and shit at first it bothered me but, it's just a friendship.

"Lolo are you listening?" Camila asked waving her hands in front of my face.

"Huh? What? Y-yeah of course babe?" I said thinking she would buy it.

"Good. So you'll come over tonight?" She asks with a huge grin on her face.

"Yeah , I'll be there. What time?" I asked rubbing my temple.

"8. I gotta go I'll see you guys later." Camila said as she was walking away. I look over at Dinah who has this big grin on her face , while Ally and Normani look like their in shock.

"What?" I ask.

"Babe?" Normani says mocking me.

"Camren" Dinah said in between her fake coughing.

"Do you know what you just agreed to?" Ally asks me.

"Yeah , I'm going to her house. I heard her" I said getting my bag out of the car. They all shared a big laugh and I don't even know what's going on.

"Come on Casanova" Dinah says throwing her arm over my shoulder.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"So , Laur are you excited about tonight with your girlfriend?" Normani mocked as she was painting her nails.

"She's not my girlfriend and we're just hanging out" I said.

"Not your girlfriend yet" Dinah joked

"I don't date" I said while giving her this smug look.

"Whatever Lauren , one day you're going to meet your match and you're going to fall head over heels in love..Maybe with Camila" Ally said teasing me.

"I'm not and never will fall inlove with Camila. Impossible." I huffed.

"Never say never" Normani sang.

"Keep telling yourself that princess" Dinah said patting me on the head.

Their all crazy..

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was 7:50 when I arrived at Camz's house , I didn't want to be late. I got out of my car and walked up to her front door. As soon as I was about to knock on the door and it opens half way, Camila is there standing in front of me.

"You look-Hold on" Camila said cutting me off. The door opened a little more revealing two other people.

"Mom , Dad this is Lauren" Camila said.

Holy shit , she sent me here to meet her parents..