Lies// Nozomi x Shy! Childhood Friend! Fem! Reader [PT2/L]

Start from the beginning

A radiating warmth, like a sun that shine proudly overhead, looking down at a timid Earth.

An unfinished symphony of heartbeats; two parts separated, now connected.

A love meant to be conveyed.

Your breathing started to slow down, synchronising with Nozomi's own. Your mind became heavy as lead, pressured by the serenity and calmness of the moment. You nuzzled against her chest, taking in that scent of peaches and cream again. A scent you could get addicted to.

Nozomi smiled like a dork without your knowledge, looking down as your peaceful, smiling figure that was beginning to fall asleep.

"I love you, (Y/N)chi"

It was like a red string of fate had tied the two of you together in that moment-

But, with a snap of a finger, it was broken.

___

Omake (🍋)

"I-I don't think w-we should be doing this..." you mumbled as you leaned against the frame of your bed.

"Hmm~? Why not?" Nozomi hummed, her mouth sucking your neck sweetly. She was in the process of stripping you from your clothes, only your bra, blouse and panties remained. She was still fully clothed, which you thought was ridiculously unfair.

You couldn't see her wonderful curves-

You choked back a moan as Nozomi continued to suck and kiss on the same exact spot, leaving a clear hickey on your skin. "Ahn-!"

"What a wonderful sound your'e making (Y/N)chi~" Nozomi whispered.

You looked away from emerald, predatory eyes. "T-the others are going to see! What would they think?"

Nozomi giggled- a heavenly sound like an angel singing- before she leaned forward near your ear and whispered. "Then they'll know that you're mine..."

"And mine only..." She takes of your bra, letting your hardened nipples exposed in the cold air. You shivered slightly, as Nozomi began fondling with your breasts.

"Ah-!" She started sucking and licking on one of your breasts, like a baby craving for their mother's milk. You moaned loudly, having given up at suppressing the 'wonderful' noises you made. Her knee was grinding against your crotch, making you extremely wet.

Nozomi began to intensify her actions, as you screamed in pleasure and yelled out her name.

Then, she suddenly stopped, making you surprisingly disappointed, and started taking off your panties. "Already wet I see~" She commented, seeing your wet clit.

Nozomi crawled down. "H-hey...wait What are you- aah!" She stuck a finger inside your womanhood before you could finish your sentence and began pumping in-and-out in a slow and steady pace. You gripped onto her messy, byzantium locks as you but down your lips to suppress loud moans. Again, you given up, and moaned her name repeatedly, begging for more.

Nozomi inserted another finger, which almost made you scream loudly. "T-this...feels...so good..." you mumbled as Nozomi quickened her pace.

Moments later, you feel your stomach knot. "Nozomi...I'm close...!" Hearing that, she pulled her fingers out.

She licked off your juices from her finger, a seductive smirk forming on her sweaty features. "Oh, I've got more in store"

Without giving you a second to answer, Nozomi suddenly gave your clit a long, nice lick. You moaned, as your body shuddered in pleasure to her action. She gave a couple of more licks, before afterwards, pumping her tongue in and out of you in a dynamic rhythm.

She just couldn't wait.

Erotic noises filled the room, as Nozomi continued to suck on your clit.

You felt another knot on your stomach, that began to tighten harder and harder, until-

"I'm coming!" You screamed in pure ecstasy as you reached your climax, your juices splashing against Nozomi.

The both of you panted heavily as Nozomi lifted one of your legs and placed it on her shoulder. "Ready for round 2~?"

And you were thrown into another wild night.

___

I'm back bitches-

And I'm dead- again.

So, are ya'll ready for angst cos'

Next up: You x Depressed! Fem! Reader