Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I scanned the hallways to see the door to my dorm room. I knocked and waited, holding my suitcase and bags. The door opened to reveal Glen smiling at me.

"Hey, you're in our dorm. Come on in," he said and led me inside.

This place is actually pretty decent besides the fact that five boys live here. Ugh. I saw three boys sitting around when I stepped in and they all turned to stare at me.

"You must be Lexi, I'm Lance," a guy with dirty blonde hair and green eyes introduce himself.

I smiled at him and he grinned back, interest flickering in his eyes.

The next guy was really tall, with black hair, and brown eyes, "I'm Jay."

"Hi, Jay," I said politely.

The last guy that came up to me was a pretty cute guy with a buzz cut, "Heath."

I smiled and asked, "Where's the last guy?"

Glen, Jay, Heath, and Lance shared a look before Lance answered, "He's around. You'll see him later."

Okay, I know they're really cute and all that, but something about that sentence really ticked off my meter. Oh, did I mention that these guys were pale? I swear, I think they have never seen the sun or something, but who knows?

The living room has a big flat screen TV, a large couch, a loveseat, and a recliner. Not bad, I thought. The kitchen has cabinets contain all snacks you can think of as well as a fridge.

"You mind showing me my room?" I asked Glen.

"Sure," and he led me into a hallway with six doors. At the end of the hallway was a big bathroom with six little shower heads. No way in hell am I going to use it when the boys are around. I sighed, looks like I have to wake earlier than them.

The last one on the right was mine and I opened it to see a medium-sized bedroom with a twin bed, a desk, a little recliner, and a small wardrobe. I am so not use to this, but I'll manage somehow.

"Thanks," I said to Glen and swung all of my bags inside.

"Alright, we'll be out there. Call us if you need anything," Glen said and walked away.

I fell into my bed, exhausted and tired. I can't believe that I'm in a boarding school with too pale boys full of testosterone inside their system. I groaned and began take of my shirt when the door open to reveal a gorgeous guy with dark brown hair, dark eyes, and a body even the most gorgeous Abercrombie model will drool over.

"Ah!" I yelped and used my shirt to cover my body.

His eyes were wide when he saw me and immediately said, "Sorry, I thought this was my room."

"Well, apparently it isn't. Glen said this room is mine," I snapped. Anger is better than embarrassment.

He raised his eyebrows in confusion, "But I claimed this room first."

"I don't see any of your stuff in here," I said.

"That's because I unpacked already," he replied and went to open the closet with showed jeans and shirt already hung up.

I sighed in frustration and said, "Turn around so I can put my shirt on."

He smirked, but listened and I self consciously slid my shirt over my head.

"Let's go settle this," I said and walked to the living room.

The boys were playing a shooting game when we entered and I said, "Glen, you showed me the wrong room."

Glen looked at me in confusion, "I thought Dane picked the room next to yours."

I looked at them, "So which room is empty?"

Getting caught half naked by a gorgeous guy was seriously a mood killer.

"I think the room next to Dane is," Glen said.

"You think?" I asked teeth grinded.

He shrugged and I stopped the urge to wack him senseless.

I groaned and walked into the living room.

"What's wrong, Lexi?" Heath asked.

"Apparently, I got the wrong room," I grumbled.

"So? Just find an empty room," Jay said.

"That's not why I'm pissed," I muttered.

They heard me and Lance said, "Oh, shit. You're pissed off. Should we run?"

I looked at them in confusion, "Why should you guys run?"

"Because chicks are vicious when they're pissed," he replied with a shudder.

Dane and Glen walked in and they laughed, which makes them all laugh.

I rolled my eyes, "Man, you makes us girls sound like a freaking villain who tortures boys."

"Aren't they?" Dane asked.

"Dude, you're not helping," I snapped.

They laughed harder, by which I got annoyed and got up to find my room. I found an empty right next to Dane's and took my stuff in. I unpacked the best I could and laid down.

I heard a knock and I yelled, "It's open."

"Hey, you want to watch a movie with us?" Jay asked.

"Which movie?"

"We are still deciding," he said and I got up and followed him out.

"Dude, the Chainsaw Massacre is boring," Heath protested as we walked in.

"But, the Grudge is worse," Lance said.

They were debating back and forth, but Dane stayed quiet out of the whole conversation. Instead, he was looking at me, which is not unusual since guys checked me out before, but he isn't exactly checking me out. More like trying to read me. I caught his gaze and we locked it for a moment. Heat ran down my face as I tried hard to compose. Damn, I have never blushed when a guy checked me out before, but why him?