Chapter 11+

"Yoongi!?! What on Earth are you doing here!?!" I scream as I see Yoongi standing in my living room. He had a confused look on his face

"What do you mean? You texted me to come over because you haven't seen me in awhile..." I take out my phone to check who I texted. He was right, I did text him.

Shit.

I gave a heavy sigh. Now what am I going to do? I roll my eyes and close the door behind me.

"Get out." I say in a low voice. Yoongi stands still.

"Why? You invited me here."

"YOU were meant to be Tae, I texted Tae not you."

"Well, it doesn't look like it sweetie. You see, I got the text message from you that you wanted to spend time with me." Yoongi shows his phone and the text it accidently sent. Was it an accident? I looked at my phone more then once, I know I saw Tae's name.

"I don't feel comfortable with you here Yoongi. Not after what happened up in my bedroom the other night." Yoongi walks up to me a little too close. His face was inches away from mine.

"Why don't you trust me? You think I might do something?" Yoongi said as his hand tugged somewhere it shouldn't have.

"Yoongi, no... Not today. Not anymore." I saw trying to back away but he backs me into a corner. I was trapped between Yoongi and a wall. Nowhere to go.

Yoongi's hands traveled inside of my jeans. I gave a sharp gasp as his fingers went in.

"You want me don't you?" Yoongi whispered in my ear and his fingers moved faster. I tried keeping an emotionless face. Yoongi got close to my neck and then the door busted open.

Thank God.

Tae steps through the door and looks at Yoongi and I. His face turned bright red with anger flowing through him. His brown hair covered his angry eyes.

"What do you think you're doing?" Tae asked Yoongi. I heard Yoongi chuckle and whisper to me, "We will finish this later Minji."

Yoongi let me go and walked out of the door bumping Yoongi's shoulder hard. I stood where I was and stared at the ground.

Tae runs up to me and wraps his arms around me.

"Are you okay noona?" Tae had a worried face and he was checking me to see if I was hurt at all. His hands cup my face and made me look at him.

"Minji, are you okay?" Tae asked again and j just fell to the ground. Was I okay? Did I like Yoongi touching me like that?

"Yeah, I'm.. fine." I get up and go into the kitchen to grab some vodka from my dad's stash and went up to my room. I probably wasn't going to be coming out anytime soon. I left Taehyung standing there with no answers.