Home Without You

Sebastian's POV

"Mom? I was thinking about going back to New York " I said while sitting in the living room with Mom and Chace. Ashley was peacefully alseep on my arms.

"You sure you wanna go back?" said Mom

"Yeah. There is no reason for me to stay here anymore. Anna would have wanted me to go back." I said in a low voice.

It's been a week Anna has left me. Mom and Chace was staying with me.

"Okay, honey. But I'll come with you." said Mom.

"No, mom. Dad needs you. He is not well. You know that. You should go back." I said. I call my step father Dad. Because he is a father figure for me since my mom married him. He loves me like his own son. I love him as my own Dad.

"He can manage." said Mom stubbornly.

"No, Mom! He can't! And you know that!" I said in a finishing tone. Mom sighed.

"Okay." said Mom.

"Chace? Can you book ticket for me?" I said looking at Chace.

"Yeah. Sure.....But sure? You wanna go back to New York? You should stay here for a while. " said Chace with concern

"No, I think I should leave now." I said with a sigh.

"Okay, Buddy. I'll book. I'm coming with you." said Chace. I smiled a bit.

"If you guys don't mind I would like to visit Anna." I said while getting up. Mom forwarded her hands to take Ashley from me.

"No, I'll take her with me. She should visit her mom....for.....for the..last..last time.." I struggled.

"The graveyard is not a place for a baby, Seb." said Chace.

"Anna would have wanted to meet her for the last time." I said. Mom and Chace nodded. Ashley was still asleep in my arms.

I went upstairs and changed. I put a onesie on Ashley. She was a sleeping beauty. There was a tiny smile in the corner of her lips. Anyone can fall in love with her.

I took a baby carrier and held her in my arms. As she was sleeping it would not be a good idea to put her in the carrier. I went to living room and saw that Mom and Chace were talking.

"We will be leaving tonight. " said Chace as I entered the living room. I nodded.

"I'm going to visit Anna." I said and went to the door.

I placed Ashley on the baby car seat and kissed her cheek. She was still sleeping. I went to the driver's seat and started for the graveyard.

"You know baby? We are going to visit Momma today." I said to my sleeping daughter.

"Though Momma won't be able to cradle you. But she will be happy that you have visited her. She loves you a lot, Ash. She started to love you that time when she found out you were growing inside her. She was unfortunate that God took her so soon. Momma loves you my baby. I'm sorry that you didn't get the chance to meet the most incredible person in the world." I said to Ashley who didn't understand a single word of mine.

We reached the graveyard and parked the car. I went to Ashley's side to take her in my arms. I kissed her forehead. Slowly I took steps toward the place where Anna was sleeping. She was in deep sleep under the ground. And I won't be able to wake her up. I reached the place where Anna was sleeping and stood in front of it.

"Hey, Anna. Look who i brought today!" I said.

"Ashley came to visit you. See? Our baby has grown up a bit. You know,now she tries to hold things. She looks a bit like you.......I miss you everyday. I can't be able to fill your place in her life. But I will try to be a great Dad to her." I said while tears fall down from my face.