30

*Recap*
Tayler and a kid walk in my room.
Tayler: Hey Liv, this is- why are you crying? What happened?
L: *Crying* Ch-Charles happened.
Tayler: What did he do?
L: *Crying* He wants to b-break up.
Tayler: Oh. I-I'm sorry. Do you want me to send Kelianne in? I-I don't really know what to do in this kind of situation.
L: *Crying* N-no. I'm fine.
Tayler: O-Okay.

Tayler and the kid walk out of my room and shut the door, I lay back down and bury my head back in my pillow. I grab my phone a few minutes later and text Charles back.
Livi🤤❤️: I really don't want to break up Charles. I really like you and I love you so much😞
Char💍😍: I'm sorry Liv, I don't want to break up either because I love you so much but it's hard. We don't even get to see each other so what's the point in dating?
Livi🤤❤️: The point in dating even if we are apart is we still know that we have each other, trusting each other, being there for each other and just to have someone by your side and knowing that there's someone who loves and supports you. I love you so much and I really don't want us to end.
Char💍😍: I don't want us to end either but it's hard.
Livi🤤❤️: It's going to be hard but what relationship isn't? There's always that point in the relationship where the people go through a hard time but we can over come it in a few months.
*End Of Recap*

I calm down a bit and wipe my tears.
Char💍😍: Liv, I get what you're saying but it is so hard. It really sucks not being able to be with you. I just think that this isn't the right time right now.
Livi🤤❤️: Can't we at least try this? If it doesn't work out we can break up next week or whatever you want to do I guess😞
Char💍😍: Fine we can try that. I have to go on stage now. Bye
Livi🤤❤️: Okay.
Livi🤤❤️: Love you😞❤️

He doesn't reply so I put my phone back down, I get up and walk to my bathroom and wipe my mascara and eye liner off of my cheeks. I walk out and put my hair in a messy hair bun, Tayler walks in my room.
Tayler: Are you okay now?
L: Yeah. Charles and me figured it out.
Tayler: Oh. Do you want to come out and meet Joey now?
L: Sure.

We walk out of my room into the living room, I see a kid sitting on the couch.
Tayler: This is Joey.
Joey: Hey.
L: Hi. Sorry about earlier.
Joey: It's okay. Are you Charles girlfriend or are with a different Charles?
L: How would he know?
Tayler: Him and Charles are best friends.
L: Oh.
Joey: I was on FaceTime sitting by Charles that 1 night when your friend pretended to be dead.
L: Oh. I remember that now.
Jonas: Hey that was a funny prank.
L: No it wasn't. Nathan was on the phone with an ambulance. They were literally about to come for no reason Jonas.
Cody: What'd he do?
L: Me, him and Nathan were at my house downstairs and we were getting ready to play Truth or Dare while I was on FaceTime with Charles and we noticed Jonas was gone and then there was a loud bang so we went upstairs and Jonas was laying on the floor in the kitchen with fake blood spilled around his head and Nathan called the ambulance then Jonas stood up and started laughing.
Cody: Damn.
Joey: Can I talk to you guys real quick?
Kelianne: Yeah what's up?
Tayler: Liv can you and Jonas go down to the garage and some drinks?
L: Sure.

Me and Jonas start walking down to the garage, we get up to the living room 5 minuets later.

(1 WEEK LATER)
Me and Charles haven't talked since last week when Joey got here, I tried texting him but he never replies. I decide to text him 1 more time.
Livi🤤❤️: I figure that you don't want to date anymore because every time I text you I never get a reply. I won't text you again and I'm sorry😞

As soon as I'm about to put my phone down he texts me back.
Char💍😍: I'm sorry Livi, I've just been super busy.
Livi🤤❤️: Busy enough to not even type 2 letters that say hi? Busy enough to not even make a 3 minuet phone call?
Char💍😍: 😕 I'm sorry.
Livi🤤❤️: Maybe you are right. It's not the right time to date right now😔
Char💍😍: No Liv, don't do this right now. Please?
Livi🤤❤️: Why not? You were going to do it last week.
Char💍❤️: Because I've changed my mind and I really do want us to stay together. I don't want us to end. I'll do anything to save our relationship and make sure that we stay together♥️
Livi🤤❤️: Do you promise?
Char💍❤️: Yes I promise😍

Kelianne walks into the my room a few seconds later.
Kelianne: Do you have hair spray that I can borrow.
L: Yeah. Let me text Charles back.

I grab my phone.
Livi🤤❤️: I'll text you back in a few seconds ❣️
Char💍😍: Okay. I love you Liv and I'm sorry♥️
Char💍❤️: Are we good and okay now though?
Livi🤤❤️: It's okay. Yeah we're okay and I love you too♥️

I stand up and put my phone on the night stand and start walking to my bathroom.
Kelianne: Are and Charles together still?
L: Yeah. I miss him though.
Kelianne: Oh. Were you actually mad at him?
L: No. I know that he's busy it just sucks when I can't see him as much and hear from him as much.
Kelianne: Oh I'm sorry.

I walk out out of my bathroom and see that Kelianne is not in my room but Charles is.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiiiiiiiiii thanks for reading this chapter. Byeeeeeee
                    ~Boiitzme14