The Spy Who Fell At My Doorstep...Could It Be Love? Part 4

The Spy Who Fell At My Doorstep...Could It Be Love? Part 4 2010 N.Douglas All Rights Reserved

Recap:

Alessandra finds out that Blake works for the agency, they are partnered on a mission and fly out to New York City, where they'll be posing as teens even though both have already finished high school and college.

Still Blake's POV:

See I kind of envied her, and took her for one of those rich snobs. I had to work my way to get to where I am now, she was only 17 and had her own house, which might I add was HUGE, and was tricked out.

But then again she probably disliked me also. I focused my attention back to the road, as I drove to my apartment to grab a small suitcase, my laptop, and my weapons bag.

Alessandra's POV:

We arrived at JFK at 6:00pm. The flight was pretty uneventful, on the bright side we had first class, which was pretty cool, but the flight attendant was shoving her chest into my face trying to vie for Blake's attention.

When we arrived at the penthouse my breath was taken away. It was GORGEOUS! I had a clear view of the New York Skyline and sunset from the bedroom.

The one problem was that I still didn't get why Blake and I had to share a room more or less a bed. I left Blake in the living room and went to unpack and take a shower. If the bedroom was gorgeous, the bathroom was HEAVEN!!!! There was a Jacuzzi, 3-headed shower, and a tub. I stripped down, and took a much needed, warm and soothing shower. I walked out of the bathroom changing into a pair of shorts and a tank, putting my wet hair up in a ponytail.

As I was about to walk out on the balcony Blake stuck his head in the door wanting to know what I want to eat. After replying he left. I stayed inside pack away my stuff in my closet and set up my laptop and weapons. After I finished I walked back out to the living room.

Normally I don't let things bother me, because with the job I had the slightest distraction could mean death for me. But the song that was playing brought back memories to the two worst moments of my life. It was Love The Way You Lie by Eminem ft. Rihanna.

[A/n: OMG EMINEM IS A LEGEND!!!! I LOVE HIS MUSIC!]

I could feel the tears that for 2 years I had managed to hold in fall down my face. It reminded me of the day that Jase a guy I dated from 12-16, 3 years broke my heart after telling me how much he loved me, and the day he cheated on me was the day I lost my brother to some a**whole who decided to kill him. The sobs racked my body as I broke down after years of showing no emotion. I could barely see anything through the tears that blinded my vision, but I felt the warm, comforting arms of Blake wrap around my waist pulling me into him comforting me as I cried into his chest.

After the water works finished I was pretty embarrassed.

"I'm sorry Blake, I soaked your T-shirt."

"It's ok, Ale."

He kept his arms around me as I ate my food and I decided to tell him why I cried I owed him that much. Besides he stuck by me and maybe this'll help me. I had judged Blake to be a stuck up a**, but he was more than that, he was caring, kind and compassionate.

I took a deep breath and explained everything to him.

" When I was 12 I met my first love his name was Jase. He was one year older than me, but I liked him, he was intelligent, played sports, and I could talk to him about everything. On my 16th B-day I was going to give IT up to him, instead I found him with another girl. Then I found out that he had been cheating on my for the last 2 years. He took my love and my heart smashed it and threw it away. When I got home I found out from the police out side my door that my brother was shot and killed. That sealed the pain in my heart for 6 months I didn't do anything, didn't go anywhere I was a frozen statue. Then my parents signed me up for the agency and it lightened the load on my heart. I spent my free time finding the person who killed my brother, he was sentenced to a super-max for life but ended up getting the electric chair."

Blake's POV:

As she finished speaking she glanced up and I felt the wave of protectiveness and rage wash over me. Rage for Jase for breaking her heart and rage at the guy who killed her brother. Protectiveness for her, all of a sudden I felt the need to protect her, comfort her, and just be there for her.

"Listen to me Ale, Jase," I spat the name out with contempt and anger, "didn't deserve you. You're way better than that and deserve more. I know I've been a real ass to you and I'm sorry. I can't say I know what your going through because it has never happened to me. But you are an amazing person, and never forget I will ALWAYS be there for you."

In a low voice she whispered, "Thank you."

I then did something that I didn't even expect to do, planted a soft kiss on her forehead and walked to the room.

Alessandra POV:

I knew I shouldn't be drinking for one major reason I was 17 but at that current moment I needed something strong, and I could hold my liquor. I mixed myself up a Mango Lime Mojito. I sat down on the couch and knocked back the drink. After cleaning up I walked into our bedroom and fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

A/N: now that were on the subject of mojitos XD I wantd to say mah cuz n I playd a prank on my bro, we were outside and playin bball and I was actin lyk I was tipsy so I said "cuz doz mango lime mojitos went straight to my head." for a week my bro pestered my cuz n I to make him one threatenin to tell my mom :D

Enough of me SO VOTE COMMENT LIKE TWEET AND FAN IF YOU LIKE ENOUGH YOU GUYS ARE SO GREAT

Tanto Amore I Miei Fans

Xxgothgurlxx

:P is outtieee btw this is a filler chappie