Chapter 20: I'm going to die

        "I have cancer," I asked the doctors. They nodded. "How bad is it," I asked. "Stage 3, with your permission we would like to start chemo," One of them said. "What about the tour. I still want to go on the tour," I said. "Can you get Simon in here," I asked. One of the doctors left the room, and came back with Simon. "Are you okay," He asked me. "No, i have lung cancer. I want to go on the tour, help me," I asked. He nodded. "Is there an arrangement we could agree on, so she could still go on the tour," He asked the doctors.

        I must of fallen asleep because I was hearing my name being called. I opened my eyes and all the boys were around me. "Simon told us. Him and the doctors agreed that if they send a team of doctors to come with us, you can come. We looked at our schedule, and we set the dates for your appointments. Almost every place, you'll go to the hospital there and get a chemo session. Is that alright with you," Niall asked. "I'm going to lose my hair. I'm going to die," I started crying. "I want to leave this place now," I shouted. "Get me out of here," I yelled. 

        Doctors rushed in, and tried to calm me down. "When can she leave," One of the boys asked. "The paper work is already filled out, so she can leave now, if you would like," The doctor replied. Harry scooped me up in his arms and took me away. He led me out the door and to the van. I was still crying, I don't want to die. I'm only sixteen. I have my whole life ahead of me. Why does it have to be cancer? 

        Harry laid my head down on his chest and I felt the van take off. "Where are we going," I whispered to Harry. "The arena. We told the news we're doing the same show we were suppose to, but a few hours later. We have two hours till it starts. How are you feeling," He answered. "Pretty good, my body is really tired from all the test they did, but other than that, I feel okay," I said. "Can I perform with you," I added. He looked down at me and cupped my face, "Simon doesn't think its a good idea for you to go on stage with us today, and it's not because of the cancer babe, it's because your body needs rest. You can come on stage for a few minutes but no performing until after you sleep a whole night," He said while rubbing my cheek. 

        I felt Harry's arm scoop me up to his body once again. I smelt his familiar cologne. I heard millions of screams, and then silence. I opened my eyes and found myself inside the arena. "I called Lou and asked her to find you some sweats, and one of my t shirts. She texted me that she found it and that we need to meet her in my dressing room," He told me. I just nodded.

        Harry set me down when we got to his dressing room. Lou was there, she handed me the clothes and I went to Harry's bathroom to change. I pulled my old clothes off my body and pulled the new clothes on. The shirt smelt just like Harry. I really liked it. I brought my old clothes out of the bathroom with me, "I don't know where to put these," I said. Lou came and took them from me. She put them in a basket. "Can I stay in here with you, Harry," I asked and he came over to me. "Yes baby you can. You can lay on the couch and sleep if you would like," He said, lightly kissing my lips. I nodded, and went over to the couch. He had to sit back down while Lou got him ready. 

        Before I fell asleep I felt Harry lift my head up and sit underneath it, where I was laying my head down in his lap. He was lightly playing with my hair. 

                Harry's POV 

        I just wanted to lay with her for a few minutes, just until I had to get up for sound check. Simon came in, "Are you ready for sound," and then he looked up at me, and saw Dylan sleeping in my lap. "I think we can skip sound check today," Simon said. "Does she know what you're planning to do on stage," He added. "No, all she knows is that you said she's only okay to be on stage for a few minutes, but no performing," I said. "I hope she likes it, Harry," Simon said. I nodded back. 

A/N I know this chapter stopped kind of abrubtly but there's a reason for that. I want Harry's surprise to happen next chapter. What do you think his surprise is going to be? Mhmm, I don't know either. Oh wait, yes I do. Anyways, thank you for reading this. (: