The Morning After

I woke up cuddling next to Sweet Pea in the couch. I placed my hand on top of his cheek and brushed off the hair on his face.

His eyes fluttered open as he smiled "morning princess did you slept well?" he said in his morning voice, oh gosh that voice.

"Yeah of course" I said as I kissed him on the lips. We were both cuddling to each other because it was kinda cold and we only have a thin blanket.

I cuddled with him more and felt his warm body comfortable. I smelled him and he smells like cologne and cigarettes.

He placed his head to the crook of my neck and I placed my head on top of his and placed my head to the crook of his neck.

After a while the door burst through open and I heard fits of laughter but a certain point the noise stopped.

Me and Sweet Pea shot up and I was facing the door and gripping the cloth up to my breasts as I feel Sweet Pea's body against my bare back.

"OhhhhI didn't know that you have someone over today Sweets" a girl with pink highlights said.
"Hi my names Toni, Toni Topaz" the same girl said "and I'm Fangs" the boy said from the back of the girl.

"H-hi I'm Vanessa Granger" I said anxiously "aww I didn't know you like the shy type Sweets" Fangs said "okay guys that enough get the fuck out we going to get dress" Sweet Pea said annoyed "okay okay no need to be angry" Toni said as Sweet Pea glared at them both.

I took Sweet Pea's shirt and wore it along with my bra and panties. Sweet Pea saw me and smiled.

He wore his boxers then some new pants and new shirt.

"Hey what do you want? I'll cook for you and for them" I said offering "thank you I would like some bacon and pancakes please" he smiled to me as he put on his serpent jacket.

Sweet Pea opened the door for Fangs and Toni "hey guys Vanessa is cooking bacon and pancakes want to eat?" Sweet Pea said "sure" the both said as they sat on the chairs.

While I was cooking I felt a pair of big arms hug me from the back "whats cookin' good lookin' " Sweet Pea said as he kissed my neck "you know damn well whats cookin' " I said as I turn off the stove and turned around.

I kissed Sweet Pea on the lips as we moved in sync I heard Toni say "hey guys come on Fangs and I are starving" Sweet Pea and I laughed and we both got the plates and the food.

I sat down beside Sweet Pea facing Toni "Hey so Vanessaaaaaa you look really cute on Sweet's shirt" she said as I look at Sweet Pea "hey stop flirting with Vanessa Toni" Sweet Pea said in gritted teeth "she's a she Sweets" I said "ooOoo jealous type Sweets" Fangs said "well she is more attracted to you than to me" Sweet Pea said as I realized what he said "dont worry Sweets I've got my eye on someone else" Toni smiled wildly.

We ate and talk and ate and talk until we were done eating and talking.

Sweet Pea lent me some of Toni's short for me to go to school. I still wore Sweet Pea's shirt thou, I just lazily tucked it in.

Sweet Pea and I rode towards school with his motorcycle.

I hopped down his motorcycle and kissed him on the cheeks while I walked my way to the area where Jughead and the others usually hangout.

I went inside the area and got myself chips from the vending machine. I sat on the couch beside Kevin, I mean I'm not their best friend but I'm their friend and I'm kinda actually close to them SO YE.

Jughead looked at me in confusion so was the others "what?" I said softly "isn't that the serpent guy's shirt?" Says Archie "Sweet Pea, yeah" Jughead added "so?" I said to them "are you guys dating?" Kevin asked "I dont know I mean we kissed, dated once, and..." I said while I trail off "and what???" They all said in sync "well we kinda...fucked...last...night?!" I said as my voice getting slower and softer.

"WHAT?!" Archie said "DA"  Veronica said "ACTUAL" Betty added "FUCK!" Jughead said "well that was practiced" I said joking but they all looked serious "omg" Kevin said "seriously?" Archie and Jughead said "yeah guys so dont tell anyone especially Cheryl " I said "dont tell me what exactly?"  Cheryl said from the back "oh nothing Cheryl" I said as I batted my eyelash and rolled my eyes after.

"Okay I dont care, now move it" Cheryl said as he ushered Kevin to move for her to sit down.