A Bit of Love and Hate Chapter 1

OKAII SO THIS STORY IS COPYRIGHTED SO IF YOU ARE TRYING TO STEAL THIS I WILL KICK YOUR ARSE...GOT IT?! LOVE YOU (: 

Hey Guys this is my first story, Apologies if this sucks, forgive me it's my first time writing a fan fic 

Enjoyyyy!!!!

Chapter 1

I'm Zhyzhia Payne, Liam Payne's little sister I'm 16 turning 17 next month. I have a long black hair hmmm maybe brown? okaii I think blackish brown hair,yup that's it . I have a brown eyes, I'm slim and curvy.

. I'm in Grade 12 but then it's our holiday so I used to spend that time with my big brother God How I missed my brother so much he had he's beautiful girlfriend Danielle she's really beautiful and a great dancer too she's like my big sister now. Then I have my friends back in Australia they are the best friends that you could ever ask for.And there this really a good friend of mine from australia she's actually really nice too but some of my friends in school says she's not but I don't believe them.

My absolute favorite things in the world are singing and dancing. I couldn't survive a day without them. The only people who ever really hear me sing is My parents and Liam. Well that's enough about me..Here's my story..

Zhyzhia's POV

I Had just packed my last bag. I look around my room, making sure I had everything. When I was sure all of the things I would need were packed, I picked up my phone,

To: LiLi

From: Zhiabear

'I'm packed and ready to go.x' I texted my brother. My phone dinged as he replied.

(1 new message from LiLi)

To: Zhiabear 

From: LiLi

'Alright I'll pick you up in the airport.x'. I grabbed my bags and went down to the steps and sit on the cab then ready to go...

I was now inside of the plane sitting in this uncomfortable seat. I had my headphones in my ear and it's playing my favorite song Lego House by Ed Sheeran....... A few minutes later I was in a deep sleep..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes slowly and look over to the window then i saw we were almost landing now.... I sighed as I finally stood up for the first time after in a long flight. I cursed as I picked up my handbag  and slang itover to my shoulder before exiting the plane and out to the waiting area...

Soon a car pulled up , my brother in the front passenger seat..

'Hey Zhiabear!!' He called to me. It was my nickname to me when we were little...

'Hey LiLi!!' I squealed his nickname running over to him and hug him really tight...

The Drivers side door opened and out stepped my brother's bestfriend.Harry Styles, He grinned cheekily at me at the top of the car then I turned back the smile that he gave to me..

Clifhanger!!!!!

Weeee hahaha chapter 2 will be up next week... I need a help from my friends and finishing the next chapter!!.xx

Zhyzhia :).x