Ragini and sameer both looks at each other..while sameer hits his head while ragini laughs more..

Ragini signals swara to come close..
She about to say something in her ears..

Sameer:- swara please lisen to me you should not knew about it yar you are still small mainly not like this devil.
Ragini hits him..

Ragini:- you concentrate on road bhai..
Swara comes near ragini and she starts saying in her ears..

Ragini:- if boys haressing us if they try to misbehave with us in that case if we keep some short power current their means they cant misbehave with us na.

I knew its not possible but once bhai started arguing with me so i spoke like that and from that time when ever i say that current word he immediatedly accepts to what ever i ask.

Swara opens her mouth by lisening her explaintion about current and gulps ..

Laksh:-we also wants to lisen say na..

Sam and swa:- no need.

Swara:-its a girl thing so its no need for you to knew about it.

San and lak looks confused while ragini laughs..
All gets down infront of icecream parlour…

All gets in while ragini goes and says to combine three tables ..all sits together and starts enjoying ice cream..

A group of men entres in parlour and hits with ragini who is sitting at corner.

Man:- i am sorry ..

Ragini:- its ok.

Man looks at her from top to bottom goes and sits back of them.

They starts seeing ragini ..

Man:- arey yar see one more is their and points towards swara who is smiling and talking with Laksh. Ragini hears their comments but ignors it..

Swara:- i am going to bring one more who wants.

All says they to want so swara gets up and ragini to goes with her.

Man:- two packets are going together lets go have our icecream too.

This time sanskar lisens and gets angry he whispers to lak and sam.

They both nodes their heads..
When they both are coming..

Man about to dash swara but someother dashes to him hardely.

Man:- ahh cant you see man.

Laksh:- sorry i think i dashed, i mean i collided to you somewhat hardly right hmm. i should have dashed u. i mean collide with you softly as if you are man and i am women.

Man:- what the hell are you speaking.
Swara looks confused while ragini smiles ..

Ragini thinks:-protective husband and turns and about to go but collides with table and icecream fells on other men.
Ragini widens eyes and sees them meanwhile all gets up.