Gym Class

Gym. The dreaded class by all except the Jocks and the pretty girls who want to watch the boys play sports and be all sweaty. I hated those people. Such sluts. But I digress.

I walk Mia to the changing rooms and tell her she can change on any of the stalls. No one really uses them but me and some shy girls. I claimed one particular stall though, no one dares use it. As I walk into my stall Mia walks right behind me.

'What are you doing?' I ask, completely and utterly confused. What is she doing?! She can't change with me! God knows what will happen!

'I'm changing in here with you.' She says locking the door behind her. 'Is that okay?'

No that's not okay! I answer in my head. 'Uh... Umm..' I become a stuttering mess. This has never happened before. What do I do? What do i say?

'Good. I was hoping it was.' She mocks. For gods sake this girl is going to be the death of me I swear. She was a shy ball not 10 minutes ago. I want that girl back so I can kick her out of my stall.

She takes of her jacket and hangs it on the hook that was on the door. She turns to me and holds out her hand. What?
I give her a confused look and she roles her eyes at me.

'Your coat.' She says in a low tone. Fuck.

'Oh, okay' I take it off and hand it to her. She smiles and hangs it along side hers. She then turns to me again and starts taking off her shirt agonisingly slow. The worst part for me was she was looking at me the entire time. All I could do was stare at her perfect pale skin. It looks so soft. So perfect. She was more toned than I thought she would be. I could see she works out. My eyes trail up and down her body, taking in every bit of it.
I was snapped out of my thoughts and staring as she spoke. 'Are you not going change?' She asks innocently, I knew she knew what I was doing and she was enjoying it as much as I was.

You know when someone talks a certain way and it just makes you want to take them right then and there? This was that time.

I've known this girl a matter of five hours and she already got me. This may be a problem.

' Um... Yeah. Sure' I shake all thoughts out of my head.

I take off my shirt as fast as I could then move to my bottoms when I feel her eyes on me. I look up to meet her eyes and she blushes and turns away. I smirk. I guess I'm not the only one struggling to keep from doing anything.

I change quickly, occasionally glancing at Mia. More like her body but no one needs specifics now do they? Fuck me she's hot as fuck. I don't think I can deal with this much longer.

'Okay done' She says jumping up like a child. Oh my god that was so fucking adorable. Pg Alla, Pg.

'Okay, let's head out to the gym.' I say moving around her to the door. The smell of lavender and honey hits my senses almost knocking me back.

'Mate'

What on earth was that? That wasn't mine or Mia's voice. Who was that? Must have been someone from outside the locker. Must have been. Yeah we're going with that.

I resume to walking outside the locker  to outside to the gym. Mia was following very close behind.

'So, just so you know, Miss Collin is a very big bitch. She will make you do things and demonstrations in front of everyone. So be prepared.' I say going to sit down with the rest of the class.

'Yeah, I guessed. I'll be okay though. I don't mind gym.' she says smiling, sitting down next to me.

The smell from the locker came back. I moan in delight.

What is wrong with me?

I look around to see if any body else is smelling what I'm smelling but no one else seems to or seems to care about it.

'Do you smell that?' I ask Mia.

'Smell what?' she asks 'The cherry smell? Isn't is amazing? I hope it never goes.' she swooned.

I look at her confused. 'No, the lavender and honey smell.'

She mirrors my confusion.

'You don't smell that?' She asks. I nod. 'Oh... You sure?' I nod again.

What is going on?

'mate'

That voice again! I look around to try and find the source. My eyes land on Mia's. She looks at me stunned.

'Everything okay?' I ask leaning forward a little. She doesn't respond. 'Mia?'

She shakes her head and grabs my hand and drags me out of the gym. We pass the teacher but she doesn't say anything to us. 'Mia! Where are we going?' She pushes the changing room doors open. I guess its here then. 'Mia what's wrong with you?' what the hell is going on here?

She stops at the lockers and pushes me up against it. She leans into my neck, brushing her lips against my skin. My breath hitched. It felt so good.

'You smell so good.' She whispers. Her breath on my neck made me want her to never stop, for me to take her where she stands. My hands find their way to her back, pushing her closer to me. 'Alla?' She whispers. I hum in response. 'Do you have a clue as to what we are?' What? What we are?

All thoughts of taking her diminish and my mind goes fuzzy.

I push her backwards and look her in the eye. 'What are you talking about.' There air around us gets cold and heavy.

I'm so confused.....

~~~~~~

Hey guys!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!!

The photo attached is Mia. 🤣🤣
Edited 3rd April 2020