The Fox met the Kat again

Ahri POV

I was walking around the jungle, hoping to find this boy again. After facing the hunter I can't help but make him my sex toy, beside after I fuck every champions in League this one got my eyes on it. Not until a foot stomp a stick. After heading that, guess who finally come back.

"It's been a long time, is it Katarina?" She teleport down behind me and put her blade to my neck. "Ever since you and Leona run away, I can't help but mad at you. That and Rengar happen to stab to my-" "I going to stop it right here." I almost forgot, we did fight before during our match. (It An New Dawn if anyone remember.)

"Oh come on, it was the thing from the past. All for forgive?" I ask her if she forgive from our battle, then Katarina laugh. "You do think I'll forgive our battle?" She grab my hair and turn my face to her. "How about a kiss then?~" There the Katarina I know. I kiss her for few minutes. It's been long time we been doing this, to tell you the truth, Katarina and I were in-love before. It was started as cat-fight in Mid, the way we fought. trash talk and of course humiliated each other.

But by the time our filth battle when I close to my death, Kat teleport behind me grab my hair and put her blade close to my neck. But indeed giving first first blood, Kat told me to my ear and said I never forget, "How about a kiss then?~" I knew she want it. As I kissed her, I feel we're belong each other, both dominant, deadly, and If I add, powerful.

After our last battle, we spend our night as lover and see who the dominant.~ Of course it was a tie, but at lease I almost won. Then we planed to fuck any champion in the League of Legends, and I mean any champion. Well not child and Yordle, that story is for another day. We start our first target which is Ezreal, the most hot-shot in the League but before we fucked him up, Lux give us a ideas of how we going give one wild night. Turn out it did, and boy Ezreal was scared seeing us do to him.~ Then Riven, the bunny girl of Noxus and Katarina's friend. She want it a carrot so badly that we give her one, one big carrot up her- Oh! We'll never forgot Rengar and Renekon, they capture us like whore but the League tell them if they keep doing to us death is the answer.

We keep doing that for 2 year,but for 3 year Katarina didn't feel the magic. I feel the same, we keep doing the same thing sex after sex, we did on champion many time, maybe our magic are gone. That's why we broke up and stay as enemy, but still love each other in secret. Not until I know why she here for. 

As I kissed her, I feel her sweet strawberry lip as I press my. We've done this in forever, while Kat put her hand on my ass I hug her knowing we miss each other in long time. We stop our kiss, making me question to her.

"Let me guess, it that Jungle boy?" I smirk knowing what her reason. "It is. And I can tell you're here also." Well Kat's right, we're both here for the jungle boy. "Reason?" I ask to her. "He's almost kill me for assassin man I told for, Let say he humiliate me. Still let me live cause League." "You? Beaten by Jungle boy? That's new!" I laugh while Kat smile, then she question me. "How the jungle boy get you?" I give Kat where my necklace was by showing my figure down from neck close to my bearth. "My good friend  Xayah give the necklace to me, but the jungle boy take the necklace from me saying 'It's belong to the jungle.' I swear I going kill him once I done." I anger how he beat me, more important beat us. But Kataraina give a better answer, one I can't refuse. "Well if you want to kill him, maybe I tag along. This time,  WE show him no mercy. If you know what I talking about." My heart beating once I heard her, I can't believe this but.  "Are you saying that-" Before I finish my words, she beating to me by- "Get back together? Oh yes my fox~" I kiss her making us fall to the ground, still hold her while Kat kiss me back. " But this time, we're making Jungle boy our dog." Katarina give powerful idea, remind us how Rengar and Renekton make us their slave. Lucky us, we give them a powerful blow, by biting their....yeah. But at lease they no longer fucking us.

"I think we found our solution." I told her. "Then let us hunt our dog then~" Kataraina stand up as I follow her, she pull her dagger as I summoning my Orb. Now our hunt for the Jungle Boy, begin.

"Ready or not." Katarina said.

"Here we come." I said.

Then we say together~

"We're coming to get you~"