+ MY LOVES +

A massive thanks to all of the following people!

You are the ones I could list off the top of my head as the most loyal, sweet, engaged readers I could have ever imagined. I always look for your comments, since they never fail to brightened my gloomy days. Whether you were here for the early days and faded out, or just started a few months ago and were hooked, YOU are who I recognise as my most loyal readers:

Vampirefangsrules (you were there for my very first book, you lovely bean. I don't know where you've run off to, but I love you, vamp)
Alexandra-Sofia (i love you, Lex, but not as much as I love Aussie. Soz mate. Update your fecking book and I'll reconsider. Okay just kidding, thank you, Lex)
robocop127 (your comments also leave me smiling. Your undying support means a lot!)
LittleGalaxyWolf (your comments have me laughing constantly. Thank you for the smiles, love)
AmberFox0227 (you are one of the earliest, most dedicated readers I can think of. Your continued support means a lot!)
woahxdude (just... thank you. You brighten the worst of days. You have no filter and I love it)
TirsasInspiration (I really love your username. I always laugh at your comments, and you've been here for so long! Thank you!)
meialle (@yuelle hehe. I'm always eager to read your comments, and they never disappoint. You mean a whole lot to me, love. Thank you!)
allisonfreelive (one of the earliest usernames I still recognise. You didn't have to share your personal experiences in Chapter 29, but you did. Thank you, love)
rainouts (you've survived all of my works thus far. All I have to say is thank you, you beautiful soul)
SilentAssassin6 (you've been here since... the beginning of time? Thank you, love.)
Apheon (how do you find me everywhere?! Haha, thanks for all the support, love)
Faelivincia (beautiful username, though I have no idea what is is hehe. Thank you for the support!)
Assbutty (love the username, just saying. Thank you for your support, and I'm glad you returned!)
@strawberriesandbands (an earlier reader, and an appreciated one. Some of your early comments really made me stop and smile at the screen. Thank you!)

********

Also a big thanks to the following more recent and/or silent readers, who I adore nonetheless:

@AyaRashed27705
@TasmBlood
@Alibi007
@belladairs
@lauragiraffes (haha, that username)
@OluyemiTemiloluwa
@white1_chocolate2
@Ankitaas
@kit_Da_Fox
@coffeesantiago
@XOreoCookiesX

********

The following users left some really touching comments which made my day:

justyourbooknerd (don't thank me for publishing this! I appreciate YOU!)
@punk_baby (getting told by an actual writer that my book deserves to be in Barnes and Nobles... oh my gosh, I was stunned for days. Thank you so much!)
@Rowan_C (your compliment made my day. I am glad to make you laugh so hard that you get cramps. Rest assured, I will not stop writing!)
@Wild-Meraki (I can't find your user or your comment, so I don't know what happened. You will never read this but I must have kept note of your username for a reason, so thank you!)
@xx-kalopsia-xx (I can't find your user or your comment, so I don't know what happened. You will never read this but I must have kept note of your username for a reason, so thank you!)

********

I also would really like to thank the following people, who went out of their way to personally message me about a really bad day I had and wrote about in an author's note a little while ago:

@fayxod (thank you for caring!)
@xnivix (you were so sweet. Thank you, love)
TirsasInspiration (though I've never met you, your words meant a lot to me. Thank you.)
@Mdevika (your optimism made me smile! Thank you.)
LittleGalaxyWolf (the fact that you cared to ask how I was doing meant a lot to me. Thank you!)

********

The following users left heart-warming comments on that chapter as well. Some of you really wrote whole speeches, just to cheer me up, so from the bottom of my heart, thank you. You are so so appreciated.

robocop127 (your care really warms my heart. From the bottom of my heart, thank you!)
woahxdude (your comment really made me smile. Knowing that someone cares is invaluable. Thank you.)
meialle (i have no words... thank you. You always know just what to comment.)
SilentAssassin6 (thank you for caring. It meant a lot to me.)
Assbutty  (I can't get over your username, but on another note, your message really lifted my spirits. Thank you!)

********

Did I miss any dedicated readers? Drop me a comment and I'll add you; I'm terribly sorry!