Part 33

"don't ever say that!!"...she said breaking the hug...
"I won't...!!"...he mumbled placing her head on his chest...and they laid on the roof... absorbing the cool breeze of the mrng...

"Promise??"...she asked like a kid...
He chuckled and said..."promise...!!"..pulling her more close to him...
Silence was the only option which they liked for sometime laying on the roof...
More then words, their heartbeat was something they found to be more melodious...

"Sanyu...".. randhir said..
"Hmm!!"...she replied...
"I am hungry!!"...he pouted...
"Omg!! Shit I forgot...!! U haven't took your meds last night also...m so sorry!!"...sanyu said waking up with a jerk...
"Hey relax!!"... randhir said while getting up!!

"What relax?? Randhir... Dr has strictly ordered u to be in proper diet...and he gave the entire responsibility on me!! And see how careless I am??"...she said sadly..
"Sanyu...baby see I am absolutely fine!! And missing out a med for a day is not a big deal!!"...he said...
"Do hell with your deal!! Randhir I won't tolerate your kiddish acts now...now u will be on strict diet...and u hv to take your meds regularly!!"...she said like a teacher...

"Oh god!! She is such a Hitler!! How did I fall for this Hitler now??"...he thought...when she said..."come on now!! Get up and reach the dining area...I will serve your brkfast within 30mins!!"...said sanyu and got up...
"Uff!! Hitler kahinki!!"... He said twisting his nose but the next moment a small smile crept on his face recalling their previous encounter...
"Maybe she is a Hitler...but she has the most caring & loving heart...which belong to me...only me!!"...he thought with a faint smile on his face...

*****
"Breakfast is ready!!"...said sanyu keeping the tray on the dining table...only to see him playing with his mobile phone...
She twisted her lips...and took the phone away from him...
"Wth?? I was about to reach the highest score!!"...cringed randhir
"U know what randhir one day I will throw this mobile from the window...like really!! This is too much!! Don't be addicted to these bullshit games randhir...I hv often seen u previously...u remain always into this non living object!! This is not good for health!!"...said sanyu

"Sanyu plz now don't behave like a Hitler!!"...spatted randhir
"What?? What did u say?? I am a Hitler??"...she enquired astonishingly...
"Yes!! Bcz u always interrupt in the things which I love to do..."games mat khelo, meds lo time to time, romance mat Karo...yeh mat Karo,wo mat Karo..."..like really I am fed up now!! Shaadi se pehle yeh haal hai, Shaadi k baad kya hoga... God knows!!"...he said in anger without even realising that his beloved's eyes has already teared up bcz of his harsh words...

She sighed and said..."agar Accha lage toh khana warna fek dena!!"...
She said in a broken voice only to make him realise that what mistake he has committed...
He looked at her only to see her...pouring the juice on the glass...
Her entire concentration was on the glass...which was clearly indicating that she was crying...

O how much she behaves like she is strong, bold and mature girl...but in reality she was the most immature girl with a soft, loving heart within her...which always craved for love and affection!!
After doing her work she was about to go when he caught her wrist and pulled her towards him...
His hand went around her waist...while the other one choosed to cup her face...
"Look at me!!"...he said
To which he nodded in a no...
Her red nose was clearly indicating that how much she was controlling herself from bursting into a cry...
"Plz...!!"...he requested
To which she replied the same...
"Am sorry!!"...he said joining their foreheads!

"Y sorry?? U were right the fault was...act... actually mine!! I forgot that I am nobody to u!!"...she fumbled...controlling her hiccups...
"Am sorry!!".. he repeated pulling her more close to him
"U know what randhir sometimes I really wish...that if I could die!! But u know what I don't hv the guts to commit suicide also...such a weak person I am!!"...she cried....
"What?! What did u say?! U will commit suicide...u will leave me again!! Listen to me very carefully sanyukta aggarwal...this RSS won't let u go anywhere...even if God himself comes on this earth to take u away...he will hv to face me first!! U r mine only mine!!"...he said with a rage in his eyes...whereas she finally looked at him with tearful eyes...

"Itna pyaar mat Karo mujse!!"...said sanyu cupping his face...
"Karunga, aur karunga aur tum muje rok nhi paogi"...he said and smashed his lips on her...pulling her more close as if attaching himself with epoxy!!

Thank u