Chapter 12: Don't mess with the wrong person

Ellia's POV

As the next day came I headed to the bathroom and changed, did my make, and my hair before going downstairs.

" Morning Sweetie." Mom greeted walking in holding our breakfasts that is ready to eat.

" Morning." I said in a good mood." Someone is I'm a good mood today. Am I right sunshine?" Dad asked. I nodded and squealed.

Last night. I heard the news about Sabrina Carpenter coming here in auradon. They said that this was her hometown.

" Sabrina Carpenter is coming here." I said spreading the news. My parents both looked at each other. Mom looked uncomfortable and dad was giving her a reassuring smile but I don't care.

My idol is coming here." Oh well, gotta go now." I said grabbing my shoulder bag before leaving the house and went to the limousine service that is waiting for me.

As I went inside Lauren, Bryce, Kenzie, Caleb, Claire, and Hayden had big grins on their faces.

I know what this means. We all screamed causing the limousine to stop." Is there any problem?" The driver asked.

" No. There's no problem." Lauren said as the driver went back to driving." I want to meet her so bad!" Kenzie said.

" Sabrina had a daughter?" Claire asked." I know right. I was shocked to know that. She looks so young." Hayden said.

" She is young. She's only 28." Caleb said." And mom is 35. I remembered that mom was talking about a girl 8 years younger than her." Bryce said.

" Is it weird that they look a like? It's like they are sister's for some reason." I said then they all nodded just in time the limousine stopped in front of the school entrance.

Students are already gathering around waiting for us to get out. The driver opened the door for us as we got out.

It's the high school logic. The popular kids is our statue here in Auradon. We all smiled at them and went to our lockers which is the coolest.

We don't want special treatment but our parents do. Our locker has two freaking doors. TWO DOORS.

I grabbed my books and notebooks and closed my locker waiting for the others." Hey, I got you this. I forgot to give it to you blast night." Caleb said giving me a small box.

" What's this?" I asked him." A gift of appreciation." He answered." Thanks but you don't have to get me this things." I said.

" I don't have to. I want to." He said." Open it when it's prom." He said with a smile.

I smiled back and put it in my bag." Let's go." Kenzie said. We went to our first class and sat down to our seats.

The teacher came in and start our class. After few classes finally it's lunch time.

We were all lining up at the cafeteria line waiting for our food. The food here is actually great unlike most of schools all around the world. Yeah, I tried them before and it's bad.

When I got my food I wasn't paying attention to where I was going so I bumped into someone spilling my drink to her shirt.

Everyone gasped. The squad stood up from the table as they saw me." I'm so sorry. I didn't-" I was cut off by Jordyn.

" Purposely spill drink on me." She said. She grabbed a bottle of water, opened it, and spill it on top of my head making me soaking wet.

Everyone gasped as they started forming in circle. I was speechless that I can't move.