Sex or nahh?

I wake up next morning worried if something bad was going to happen. I made myself get up and forced myself to take a shower and get ready. I put on a mint green lace top and a pair of jeans. I quickly applied some concealer to hide any marks. I looked in the mirror once and went downstairs. Then i saw Pattie and Justin eating breakfast. I didn't want to eat so I decide to leave when...

"Darling, don't you want some toast? I made you some". She says smiling.

"Oh okay, thanks" I sit down slowly munching on the toast and sipping the tea.

From the corner of my eye, I could feel Justin watching me.

"Well kids, I'm off to work so behave and I know you will" she nods at me.

"Okay mum" he gives a kiss on her cheek. It made me think about my mum who is gone out of my life forever.

"If you need me, phone me, okay? bye" she leaves closing the door behind her.

Justin stiffly moves, when I got up and made my way to the kitchen.

Today I felt in the mood to go out and relax as I was about to leave Justin barges into me.

"Watch where you're going slut."

"Sorry" I whisper.

He came closer. When he grabbed me and put me on his shoulders and took me upstairs to his big king sized bed.

Hey babe. Let's do something. How about you pleasure me?" he said. I didn't say anything I just sat there. Then he came towards me and smacked me or more like punched me.

"Answer me bitch!! I'm talking to you!!"

"Please don't hurt me." I said between cries.

"I can hurt you if I want to now come here!!" he spat at me.

He drags me by my feet and he made me lay down and he was now on top of me.

I can't believe it; I'm going to lose my virginity to this dick.

He unzips his jeans and throws them to the floor. He then gets of the bed and makes his way to the bathroom to get a condom apparently. I get off the bed and run into the closet in the other room.

"Where the fuck are you?" he shouts.

I stumbled through the closet as I felt something poking me. These stupid hangers.

"Oh I know where you are, if you're not going to come out, I'll fuck you so hard that you can't walk oh and just wait for your punishment".

"By the way, Pattie isn't going to be back till tomorrow night so good times babe."

He laughs as he walks downstairs.

What? So I just stay here. I can't omg I should have listened. Wait what punishment? Come on, he can do anything to me.

*2 hours later*

I might as well go down. I have to say sorry and shit. As I go down slowly, I hear people so I crouch down to see his friends and some girls. Why can't he just fuck them? So I decided to go to him and give a kiss on the cheek.

"Move out my fucking face" his friends start to laugh.

I just move into the kitchen and made myself something to eat. i was embarrased, i shouldn't of done that.

After a while, His friends start to leave.

"See you, in school" Justin says to one of them

I hear the door close and footsteps coming nearer. A shiver was sending down my spine. I breathed in and out when from behind Justin slaps my ass and grabs it.

"Well, who's back tonight?"

He grabs me and reaches out his hand cuff and ties me.

"Wait, don't, I plea

"Fuck you, "this is for before and when you embarrassed me infront of my friends bitch" is all he says as he takes me upstairs once again.