chapter twenty one

Short shirt, stupid shoes, knee length socks. Yes, it is yet again another school day.

Fans walk up and congratulate us on our concert, and even for making such amazing new music. Sure, it's almost been an entire week since the concert, but people still feel the need to swamp us. Not that I mind though, I personally love it.

Laurance walks over by me, and it appears that he's even more cockier than usual. He winks as he slips his arm around my shoulders, and his hand grips onto my shoulder.

I look up at him, "What are you doing? Are you seriously telling people I'm your girlfriend again? Bro, not cool."

He laughs, "Don't flatter yourself too much now. Half of this school think thinks I'm gay now."

I unwrap his arm from my shoulders, and I cross my arms. I miss the warmth his arm gives me, but only until I shake the feeling of longing away. I'm actually interested in why people think he's gay, and how this happened.

He sighs, "So a girl wouldn't leave me alone, and she wanted to go out with me. So... I kinda screamed out that I'm gay, and a bunch of people in the hallway heard me."

"Then why are you walking around like you just won't a million dollars?"

He opens his mouth, shuts it, and then opens it again to speak. He looks offended, "Can I not find pleasure in seeing you?"

"No, you can't."

"Ouch."

I wave to Laurance goodbye, "Bye gay boy. Garroth should be at math if you wanna see you boyfriend."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Vylad's POV

Saying 'we need to talk' to a girl is never good. Most of the time it's taken as 'we need to break up', even if that sounds super cliché, it's true. It may even end with 'I hate you's, or 'if you feel that way, I think we should just be friend's. But no, I refuse for it to be that way.

I spot the new blue hair, and wrap my arms around her waist from behind. She turns her head arowudn to look at me, giggles, and then she kisses my cheek.

"Hey love, what did you wanna talk about?" She asks, and I detangle my arms from around her waist.

I lean forward to her ear, "You wanna rejoin the band? They fired Kara, and they can't do anything without us."

She shivers once my breath hits her ear, and I smirk. She looks up at me and bites her lip. Irene... one of these days I'm going to have to tell her the feelings I get when she does that. But having my luck, she'll only do it more out of spite.

"I refuse to rejoin the band. They should've believed me to begin with. Now look who it's really hurting," She says, and I frown.

I take her hands in mine. They're so small, so it's like mine are eating them. "Please," I stick my bottom lip out. "For me?"

"What do I get in return?"

"Kisses?"

She thinks for a minute. "Deal! Now... where's my kiss?" I lean in until she stops me. "Why are you so pale? Are you feeling okay?" Her hands goes up to my forehead. "You're warm... Vylad?"

"I'm fine, I swear."

"Take care of yourself, please."

I'm fine. I'm Vylad Ro'meave after all. I don't get sick.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Y/N's POV

Vylad walk towards me, and I don't know how to feel. I mean, girls keep coming up to me with make up stained cheek, and they're continually asking me if Laurance is gay. It's going to get to the point where I say yes and to fuck off. Aren't I nice?

"Hey!" Vylad waves.

"You're pale."

She groans, "Why do people keep bringing that up? First mom, Alex, and now you. Who's next? Brendon Urie?"

"Not with that attitude, he won't," Vylad rolls his eyes around me, and I continue to talk. "Now, are you both down for rejoining the band or what? Practice is today, and Leo is scaring the shit out of me now."

Silence. Heart breaking, gut punching silence.

"Yea, we're in."

Thank Irene.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Ah, isn't it my favorite little drummer and bassist! Alex, Vylad, I'm glad to see you both rejoined!" Leo messes with both their hair, and they instantly groan fixing it. "Vylad, I see you've gotten paler. Alex, your hair."

Vylad instatly complains, and Alex grips onto her hair.

"Look, it grew back to its normal length. I can cut it off-"

"No, it's nice. I like it. Now, since that thing is finally gone, I can tell you that there's going to be an upcoming tour, your srcond one ever, and it's coming up shortly. Now, go practice! Don't let me stop you from living your dreams!"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Laurance's POV

I wake up from a deep sleep to see somebody is calling me. Checking the caller ID, I see it's
Y/N. What? Why is she calling me at... 2:00 IN THE MORNING?!

"Hello?" My voice is husky, and deeper than it normally is. Thatcs something that drives girls insane.

"Vylad's in the hospital."

I almost drop my phone, "Oh shit... We're on our way."