Chapter 8

After playing some scary game called "Granny" On my phone for about 10 minutes I glanced up to see Jahseh and somebody walking to the trash can to throw away their untouched lunch . I leaned over Daniel resting my hand on his shoulder .

It was Sariyah .
Wonderful .

Were they dating or something? Because they looked sooo inlove .
Daniel stared at me , and then tried to see what I was looking at , and then he looked back at me with the most puzzled face I've ever seen .

"Don't stare at people Kaya sit your ass down"

Reality suddenly struck me . I took my hand off Daniel and sat down again .
I got back on my phone . Resting my head in my hand and continued playing .

The bell finally rang and Daniel offered to walk me back to class .

Me and Daniel dont have feelings for each other . Never have , and Never will . He always protected me . Whenever someone was bothering me , guy or girl , Daniel took care of it . And I loved him for that .

"Thank you for walking me to class"
Daniel hugged me and walked away .

I opened the door and there was Sariyah . The first face I seen . She looked at me with her eyes squinting and her gum smacking against her teeth .

I walked by her desk and into the very back row . As far from her as possible .

I sat in the desk closest to the wall . This was an Elective class , so you didn't have to be in here if you didn't want to . This was BioMed 3C , since i was looking to have a career in the medical field . Preferably a surgeon .

"Alright class , we have a seating chart"

The class cut him off with sighs and groans .

"-BUT , if you all can behave I'll erase it and you can continue to sit wherever you want"

He pointed to the very front desk .
"Kaya"
as soon as I got up and grabbed my bag he pointed at the seat behind me
"Sariyah"
I completely forgot everything .
Theres 27 kids in this class . Why the fuck was Sariyah seated right behind me ?

She smirked and ran her long fake ass nails through her hair . Picking up her stuff and sitting in her seat .
I walked as slow as I could towards my seat . Thinking of every possible thing that could happen from here on out .

Without looking at her I put my bag down and sat in my seat .

Sariyah was extremely popular so everyone in this class besides me of course , was her friend .

In all honesty , I wanted to rock her shit . I wanted to fuck her up so badly .

I wasn't scared to fight her 1 on 1 . Definitely not . But she played dirty . She never fought unless she had 30 girls behind her .

So I stayed away from her . And did anything to avoid any arguments .

I forgot exactly why we stopped being friends . It happened around 7th grade .

I could hear her giggling and making jokes behind me , but I couldn't exactly put my finger on what she was saying . I just wanted this day to be over with .

The second the bell rang I was gone , I wanted to have a seat to myself on this bus so I had to make it fast .

When I got on the bus I sat about 5 seats behind the driver , i dont like the back because of all the drama but I dont like being all the way up in the front either .

When I sat my backpack on the seat and turned  to look at the window I saw Jahseh with a huge group of people .

I slouched down .
Hoping he wouldn't see me .