Forgiving Brian like always

Brian's P.O.V

" When i seen Ashley's face i didn't no what to say or do. She looked me dead into my eyes and walk out of Dennys i followed behind her. She got in her Bugatti and i got into my Lamborghini, and followed her home.

" When we got home she rushed to the room and set on the bed. I came in the room and she started going off on me.

( Ashley ) ~ Brian why you always cheating on me huh? ( Brian )I didn't answer i just went to sit on the bed next to her. She started Crying and Hitting me , I didn't hit her back i just let her do her . But, when she hit me in the face my reaction hit her back but it was so hard it hit her and she fall off the bed to the floor.

Ashley's P.O.V

" When Brian hit me back i was scared af ( ass fuck ) cause no boy have ever put their hands on me not even my dad, lol my brother maybe but no foreal.

Brian's P.O.V

" Damn did i really just hit Ashley my baby. I picked Ashley up off the floor and put her back on the bed, she was crying hella hard and her face was red from where Brian hit her at. "

" I opened her legs and leaned over kissing on her neck. She tried to push me away but that wasn't happing, whatever it took to get my girl back i was doing it.

Ashley's P.O.V

when Brian started to kiss on me i didn't want to reject them soft juicy ass lips but, he did just hit tf ( the fuck) out of me. So i just let Brian do whatever he wanted to do so he can feel like i take him back.

~ he started to take my shirt off and move his hands down my body. My shirt came off and so did my bra, he stood back to take his shirt off and he begin to kiss all over my body.

OMG the feel of his lips was giving me a heart attack it felt like we was making love from the first time all over agian!!

~ Brian went farther down between my legs and started to finger fuck me after a while i came and it was time to switch positions.

Brian's P.O.V

" when Ashley got on top of me she took all control."

~ she was on top going wild i was starting to lose control, i pushed my *ick so far inside her it seemed like i was inside her stomach she started coming even more. She pushed me back towards to head board so that ill be sitting up and started sucking...........

you finish the sentence lol

Ashley's P.O.V

" After a hour later of sucking we both crashed, me into his arms. and him sitting up. Who would have known we slept this long when we woke up it was pitch black dark outside. I reached over Brian and closed the blinds went to the closet to put on a whit t and went down stairs to make his favorite meal.

" chicken and fries he kinda got me hooked on it now i've been around him for so long now starting to get attached to his hobbies / habits.

Brian's P.O.V

" when i woke up Ashley was standing over me with a plate in her hand. She handed me the plate and kissed me, i ate the food, and when we were both done i took our dishes downstairs washed them off and placed them in the dish washer.

" I came back up stairs and Ash was getting out the shower so i hopped in after her. After i got out we both went to sleep.