Chapter 15

Tweeks P.o.v

     It's been a week since Craig's funeral and all that changed was my depression getting worse and worse. I cry every night,I can't and will never get over Craig...no matter how long he's been dead for...

     Tonight wasn't really a normal...night. Yes I was crying but...something sent shivers down my spine and it felt like something was watching me.. I tried to get over it but it kept bothering me and bothering me.

    I don't know what it is. I was in my room looking around until I heard a crash from downstairs causing me to jump. "GAH!" I started to freak out. I grabbed my pocket knife and started to go downstairs.

   Once I reached the bottom of the stairs I went into the kitchen...to see no one but a broken glass. I was confused but most of all scared. I started to shake and twitch.

    Something cold touched my shoulder. I instantly turned around ready to stab someone.

   I paused and dropped my pocket knife once I saw what I saw. My eyes widened and tears rushed down my face.

                  "C-CRAIG!?"

Well this is the last Chapter! Buuut remember when I said surprise? Yes? Well the surprise is that there is gonna be a sequel!!! Thanks for reading this though and thank you for all of your nice comments!!!