Chapter 34

Discombobulated (adj.)
Emotionally confused or uncertain.

( Continuation ... )

Chapter 33

Chapter 33

"Jimin"
She softly moaned his name. Her nails dug on the skin of his toned back as it made a red scratch mark.

Bodies on fire, heart beat in sync, and soul collide into one.
The room filled with slapping sounds and low muffled moans and grunts.

"I love you, La-lisa."
He breathed and every thrust of his hips claimed her. Deeper and harder. The passion he awoke consumed her as the girl's body quickly reacted to that bliss feeling, she arched her back, and screamed in pleasure. She never wanted it to end.

"J-jimin. Mine."
The fiery redhead girl turned into a moaning mess when he quickened the pace as he went hard to slow.

Her fingers softly trailed over his sweaty body, sending a tingling electricity as he also moaned her name. The room started to smell like sex and both eyes filled with lust when they stared to each other.

"Yours."
And he fused his mouth with hers, kissing her again. Slowly and sweet.

Some circumstances in life put you in a way where you are unable to move on. To the point that you'd be stuck in the depths of your despair. On Lisa's case, she was locked up with guilt by Jennie's death. Disabling her to find redemption from her sins.

Until she met him. He carries a bowl of happiness and innocence. And at first she did her best to avoid him but it always dawns to her that she needs him. She didn't want to taint the pureness of his soul yet she wanted to be saved.

Happiness is selfish yet also selfless, it depends on how you view it. But whatever might be? It's always worth it.

The two men made a lot of impact in her life. Because, If Park Jimin is her haven. Kim Taehyung on the other hand, is her comfort zone.

It happened again last night. Lisa left early at the party and went to Taehyung's house but Jimin followed her and made her go home. She shouted at him, hurted him, begged him to leave her alone, she cried and then said her sorry to him afterwards.

And for the second time, they did it again. He made her feel that she was loved, he made her feel that he love her that she's the only one; but in her mind was like a playing broken-tape of him and Chaeyoung hugging at the restaurant.