Chapter ;11;

Piper :

Jason and I had been texting a lot lately. Annabeth was giving me weird looks all the time! So I kept making teasing her.

My phone pinged, I looked at it expecting it to be Jason, but it was Annabeth.

'Anyway you could give me a ride to school? Percys out sick.'

'Yeah, totally. B there soon'

I left the house, had everything I needed, but I felt like I forgot something. I started my drive to Annabeth, jamming out to the radio.

"Hey Dummy! Get in the car." I shouted at her. She was standing on her porch looking at her phone.

"Coming woman!" She shouted back, heading towards my car.

"Let's get this day over with." I said, starting the drive to the school

- - -

"Wassup Losers!" I said, walking up to my group of friends.

"Jason wanted to talk to you." Leo whispered into my ear.  I nodded, and smiled.

"Be right back guys." I said, walking into the school. I looked around and saw him talking to his football buddies.

He looked over and smiled at me. He said something to his friends, and headed my way.

"Hey gorgeous." He said when he got close enough.

"Hello Blondie." I smirked. "Wanted to talk to me?"

"Yeah, Actually, wanna hang out during free period?" He asked sheepishly, his cheeks reddened a little.

"Sure." I smiled. "Meet you there, Blondie." 

I turned around and walked back to my group of friends. I was smiling, like really big.

"Something happened to Piper!" Leo teased me.

"Oh shut it!" I swatted at him. We 'fought' for a little before breaking into a laugh.

- -   -

"Hey guys I'll meet you at lunch." I waved to Annabeth and Hazel, and headed towards one of classrooms that was basically abandoned. I open the door to see Jason sitting there on his phone.

"You made it." He said smiling. I walked over to him, he ended up standing up.

"Yep." I said. All of a sudden his arms wrapped around me. "Oh."

I felt my face heat up instantly. I wrapped my arms around him.

"Wait, let me do something real quick." He broke apart and head towards his phone. I felt cold without him hugging me.

Jason came back over to me, when his phone started to play slow music.

"Let's dance." He smiled. We slowly moved with the song. This felt like a fairytale. I layer my bead on his chest as we dance. The music would shift between slow songs and upbeat songs. We danced until the bell rang, signaling lunch.

"I've got to go meetup with Hazel and Annie, See you later blondie." I kissed his cheek and   left. I felt like I was floating. I made it to our table to see Hazel, Nico, and Annabeth, while the rest were in line for lunch.

"What happened during free peridot...." Annabeth smirked.

"Hanged out with a friend." I said, grabbing my lunch out.

"And which friend was this." She wiggles her eyebrows.

"Oh stop!" I swatted at her, my face heating. Hazel and Annabeth bursted our laughing, which didn't help my red face. All of a sudden Hazel gasped.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Nothing!" She laughed awkwardly. " It's nothing, continue eating."

"No, something's up." I said. " Just tell me."

"It's nothing." Leo said, sitting down at the table. He gave me a sad smile.

"Guys, just tell me!" I protested. It seemed like they were looking behind me, so I turned around. I saw Jason hugging a random girl. But it wasn't like a small hug. But like a hug, that meant something. It wasn't sitting well with me. He just spent all that time with me to be with another girl. I finally got a glimpse of her face. And it was someone I knew.

I knew her too well, She use to be my best friend.

Reyna Avila Ramírez-Arellano.

***
4/12/20

I like this way more than the other edited version. I don't know why i had her kiss him. 😂 I'm going to get chapter 12 edited and up soon so you might get 2 today :) This is a short chapter, so. have a good day!

^ Might be a few errors. ^

Happy Easter :)

-HxppyFlxwer ~