Changed

Sebastian ^^^^
"The fuck are you talking about I'm going to FUCKING KILL YOU!" I scream the last part. He smirks and advances I charge him and he disappears.
"What?!" I say and turn in a circle trying to find him. When I cant see him I scream in frustration. I turn to the wall and punch it leaving a huge dent. "TANNER I SWEAR TO GOD!!!!!!! COME BACK YOU COWARD!!!"

"Oh Ho Ho... I never left." He says, the voice is coming from all around me, I turn around swinging. my fist hits air.

"GODDAMN IT!!!" I scream viciously.
"WOLF!!!! HELP ME!!!!!" I hear and I black out. The next thing I know I'm next to a very injured Carmen. My insides are boiling with anger, fear, and pain.
"Carmen nonononono!!!!" I tell and lift her head up. She reaches out and whispers three words.

"Wake up baby."
"What?"
"This isn't real wake up it's a test... Think of a weapon and put your hand in your pocket." I think of my hunting knife and a big bulge appears in my pocket. I slip my hand in and it's my knife folded up, what the hell??? I take it out and open it.
"Stab yourself, you'll wake up." She says her head dropping to the side limp, her chest ceasing to rise and fall.
"CAM!" I yell. I finally give in after about an hour and stab my chest, I don't feel any pain but I'm greeted by a blinding light in my face.
"WHAT THE FUCK?!" A very pissed off man screams in frustration, his screaming is quickly followed by smashing glass. I'm rushed by six people all with guns to my head.
"Go on kill me... I have nothing to live for." I mutter.
"You have your brother smarty." Someone snarls. I raise my head and see Sebastian over in the shadows.
"SEB!" I yell in surprise but freeze when he walks over and I finally see him in the light. Eyes bloodshot and dilated, black veins everywhere... No, no, no, no, no, NOOOO!!!!!
"Seb!" I yell scared for him.
"He's not Sebastian!! WOLF TRY TO RUN! HES GONNAA- AHHHHH!!!" Carmen's voice rings through the room then cut off by a scream.  I look back at Not-Sebastian.

I gulp and try to get out of my restraints

I gulp and try to get out of my restraints. No luck.
"Bite him." I hear and scream as Not-Sebastian rushes me and bites my arm ,veins immediately turning black in my arm.

" I hear and scream as Not-Sebastian rushes me and bites my arm ,veins immediately turning black in my arm

I whimper in fear.
"W-what's happening."
"Your gonna be a super soldier for us 329."
"NO!" I scream. "WHERE THE FUCK IS CARMEN?!"
"Oh she'll join you soon don't worry..."

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES IVE BEEN REALLY STRESSED AND DEPRESSED... IT FEELS LIKE THE WORLD WANTS ME DEAD.... IM TEMPTED TO DO WHAT IT WANTS BUT WRITING KEEPS ME ALIVE! MAZEY(MY DOG) WAS PUT DOWN SO I DONT HAVE AMYONE TO TALK TO OR GET HELP SEEING AS MY PARENTS DON'T CARE. IM PROBABLY GONNA START A NEW BOOK AND SLOWLY UPDATE THIS SORRY FOR INCONVENIENCE!