●•6•●

Holy crap.

Holy freaking crap.

That's all Taehyung and Jimin could say right now.

"I told you to wake me up Tae!" Jimin whined as he wore his school pants while trying to maintain his balance.

"Since when did I became your mother? And where is your alarm clock?" Taehyung said as he wore his school uniform. Well his spare ones. He always have one in Jimin's house.

Kim Taehyung was not that dirty until he use the same school uniform for 2 days.

"It's broken okay?" Jimin said as he was working on his tie. "Why did the maids had a day off today again?" He asked himself groaned in despair.

They were late for school. As in very late.

They were running for their lives to be saved from the deadly scary teacher.

Mr. Hwang. Mr Hwang was the deadly scary teacher. He always got a long ruler with him and his body was large. His looks are... intimidating. Being late to his class was the last thing that they could ever ask for.

"Shit shit shit." Jimin muttered. He looked at his luxury watch, "We are so late!" Jimin ran and Taehyung followed him.

•••

"Stop—!" Taehyung was running as if he was in a marathon together with Jimin when he heard someone yelled with a weak voice. "Stop it, let me go!" Taehyung was sure it was a girl's voice. The voice sounds oddly familiar. His feet carried him to follow the voice, but jimin was fast to stop him by grabbing his arm.

"Where are you going Tae?" He asked with a questioning tone. They really need to go to class right now. Moreover, it was Mr. Hwang's class. "We have to hurry if we don't want to get killed Taehyung!" Jimin panicked.

Let's just say that Jimin had traumatic moments with this teacher. Once, he gave Jimin an 8 hours of detention after school and damn he had to rewrite 15 papers of essay.

Long story short, Mr Hwang is crazy.

Taehyung was about to go but he can't seem to move his feet. "Jimin-ah, I'm sorry but I need to go somewhere." He groaned and rushed to the sound of the voice he heard just now.

"To where?!" Jimin screamed but Taehyung was already far.

Taehyung saw the girl was blocked by Jackson. 'She looks scared...' His feet was trying to bring himself to help her, but the ground seemed to trapped him. His legs can't seemed to move.

His eyes widen on how Jackson blocking the girl's path and threw her things on the ground. It's the girl from yesterday that gave me ice-cream. Taehyung said in his mind. Milliseconds after that, he blinked and frown at himself. "I really should go..."

But he couldn't move. And then Soeun let out a sob.

After Jackson left, Taehyung saw Soeun cried. He didn't know why, after he saw her crying, his legs moved by his own.

Taehyung crouched down to pick up Soeun's stuff. Soeun gasped when she saw him.

"Kim... Taehyung?" Soeun sniffled and Taehyung didn't look at her. He just continued picking up her things and put it inside her bag.

Taehyung picked Soeun up and gave her bag to her. Taehyung hands went to his pockets and he gave her an ointment.

"Take." Taehyung grabbed Soeun's hand and gave her an ointment. And then he left.

•••

"Look who's late, it's the band boys member Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin. Are you late because you're busy practicing?" Mr. Hwang asked mockingly, making the two mentally roll their eyes.

"Why—" Jimin started but Mr. Hwang beat him to it.

"Just— go and sit down boys, I'm too lazy to even argue with you two." Mr Hwang scratched his hair, clearly frustrated with them.

Mr. Hwang continued teaching them, Jimin was sleeping (while still shocked why Mr. Hwang didn't give them any detention) and Taehyung was looking the window. Taehyung wasn't interested in maths, who would though?

Suddenly there's a knock at the door, making Mr. Hwang blood boiling up. But today he was really not in the mood to scream at any students. So he just turn at the door. "Yes? And why are you late?" Mr Hwang faked his tone, making it sickeningly sweet.

Soeun closed her eyes, waiting to get yelled but when Mr. Hwang didn't scream, she opened her eyes. Hearing the teacher's tone, Soeun could feel chills on her spine. The way Mr. Hwang was not acting mean is... unusual.

"I- uh, I'm sorry, m-my- I mean- I forgot my books at my house, so I have to go and get it back..." Soeun lied, hoping that the teacher won't get mad at her.

Taehyung ears perked at Soeun's voice, he removed her gaze from the window and looked at Soeun for a bit.

'That's a lie, you got beat up...' Taehyung thought, sighing as he continued looking outside the window.

Mr. Hwang sighed. "Just go and sit down." He wasn't even looking at Soeun's face when he said that. Soeun bowed at him and went to her seat.

Soeun sat alone at the back, she has no seatmate. She was glad because she was never the social type and she was completely fine with that.

But sometimes Soeun can't help but think, that was the reason why she was picked on by others.

After she sat down she immediately hugged her stomach. Jackson always aimed her stomach, kicking it, punching it, hitting it. Soeun was like his punching bag.

"So pathetic."

Jackson's voice ringed in Soeun's head. Her mood went downhill again. Her emotions were so hurt, her body was hurt. She was hurt.

Both physically and mentally.

"My stomach..." Soeun mourned in silence. She was tired of being treated poorly like this. She placed her face in her arms at the table and sighed.

Soeun cried, again. She sobbed silently. She cried without caring the teacher in front. She kept her cries silent because she didn't want anyone to hear her.

Taehyung was looking at the window but he gazed at Soeun's figure several times.

Taehyung sighed and glared at Soeun. Taehyung can't help but think that Soeun had cried so many times, from the first time she met her, she was crying too.

"Crying again." Taehyung frowned and shook his head, feeling annoyed, and honestly he didn't know why. But what he knows is that he doesn't like people crying, it's fucking annoying.

Taehyung fold his hands and lay his back on his chair. He looked at Soeun again and he noticed that her shoulders were raising up and down. Taehyung shook his head.

"Taehyung-ah, what's wrong?" Jimin asked worriedly. He looked at Taehyung that was suddenly started scratching his hair.

"It's nothing, Jimin." He answered Jimin and he looked at Soeun. Jimin looked at who Taehyung was staring at. He jumped his eyebrows as soon as he looked at Soeun.

"It's just that someone keeps making me feel annoyed."

Or was he annoyed with himself?

"Huh? What am I even—" Taehyung frown with himself. He shook his head as he tried not to think much about it.

___________________

Thank you so much for reading! Love action is still in a long way, I hope you guys be patient and bear with me! ♥️