The Kingdom of Xi, the "Reds" and a 'demon'

Amongst the 3 Kingdoms, Kingdom of Xi is considered a newly established kingdom. The Kingdom was found 10 years ago and ruled by a female ruler whom is only known as Madame Red. Her chancellors are comprised of both males and females ministers and/or chancellors. In this new kingdom, men and women are given the same opportunity to serve their beloved Kingdom. She did not used the royal terms nor did she established any social ranks in her Kingdom. Instead she is known as the head of the state and only known to be known as Madame Red, she did not appoint any heir and said that once it is time for her to step down, the new head of state will be appointed according to the people's choice. Her underlings are known as chancellors and each have their own departments. The common people are no longer considered as lowly born commoners as each are required to learn how to read, write and count. Everyone is also allowed to take the state exam which is held on annually. Those whom passed will be given a post in the government. Once they are working as an official, if they will be assessed and will be given higher ranks based on their performance. True to her words, social ranks are no longer applicable in Kingdom of Xi.

Amongst the 3 Kingdoms, Kingdom of Long are closely associated with the Kingdom of Xi. Kingdom of Long and Kingdom of Leng are no longer associated with each other since Empress Xue has gone missing and the tragedy that has befallen on the Xue family 15 years ago. All these years, both Kingdoms have been acting cordially with one another only for the sake of their own people.

Madame Red despite being a female ruler rules with a very efficient system. Her brilliant mind is unparalleled and she earns the respect from her chancellors and the citizens of the her Kingdom. She is loved and well-respected by everyone. She has a daughter, Lady Red whom whereabouts is not known by everyone as a year ago, she suddenly leave the Kingdom without a word because she wanted to feel the taste of freedom. She also has a younger son whom rarely shows himself to others. When her chancellors insisted that they search for her daughter, she dismissed the suggestion and said, "Let that girl gains experience from the outside world. I do believe that this will be highly beneficial for her."

With that, a year has gone by, Lady Red is still not back from her so-called journey, Kingdom of Xi continues to flourish under Madame Red. Then, they received an invitation from the Kingdom of Long as Crown Prince Long Dongji will be marrying his fiancée exactly a month later.

Outfit worn by Madame Red

Lady Red heard about this as well and decided to suddenly come back home without a word just like she has gone missing a year before. As soon as she sees her mother, she hugs her tightly and says, "Mother, this daughter has returned."

Outfit worn by Lady Red

"I am glad that you are back too. Who is this man that you brought back together with you?"

 Who is this man that you brought back together with you?"

Outfit worn by Yujinxiang.

A handsome man is standing behind her daughter with a smile on his lips, "Yujinxiang greets Madame Red. I am her senior brother. A year ago, my teacher has taken Little Red as his disciple."

Chancellor Zongli look at this man with a slight worry in his heart and asks, "But, why are you here?"

Yujinxiang smiles sweetly and answers, "Officially, I am her senior brother but I wish to be more than her senior brother. Madame Red, Yujinxiang wishes to ask Lady Red's hand in marriage."

Madame Red is obviously surprised with this sudden request from a man that she has just met. She look at Chancellor Zongli then at her daughter. Her daughter is watching her senior brother with her mouth widely open. She is obviously shocked too.

"Senior brother! What do you mean? Marriage?"

"Little Red, you are the first woman that makes my heart beats faster every single time that you are beside me. If that is not love... No, that must have been love." He stares at her with a puppy-like manner.

"Daughter, what do you think?" Madame Red asked her daughter while holding both of her daughter's hands.

"Mother, I need more times to think about this. I am still too young to be thinking about marriage." Lady Red answered with a serious expression on her face.

"Little Red, I am willing to wait for you. Madame Red, please allow me to stay in Kingdom of Xi for the time being." Yujinxiang asked while bowing to show his respect towards her.

Madame Red smiles and pats a few time on the young man's shoulder, "So be it. Good luck then. My daughter is quite a handful. Patience is a great virtue."

Yujinxiang smiles at her words and nod his head. Lady Red is pouting her mouth adorably. When her mother sees this, both of her cheeks are pinched.