11. Creative Writing (Anthologies/Contest/Challenges)

We all love a good writing prompt, don't we?

In our Contest book, we will bring you all kinds of creative writing prompts. Practice makes perfect, right? We encourage you to write and improve your skills, be a warrior with a pen in hand, we hear it's mightier than a sword.

*********

General Guidelines for Creative Writing

We will be hosting three types of creative writing prompts; Anthologies, Contests, and Challenges.

1. Contests: Will be judged, and deliver a clear score based winner(s).

2. Challenges: Judged, but not scored. We will have multiple winners in the form of favorite/quality entries.

3. Anthologies: Can be held in a contest or challenge format. It's a published collection of written pieces. The collection can consist of various different authors, but the written pieces generally follow some common themes.

Tip: we suggest you make a new book, solely for the purpose of writing challenges and prompts, to house your entries. You can tag it with #Fanficanthology #FanficContest #FanficChallenge

 You can tag it with #Fanficanthology #FanficContest #FanficChallenge

Guidelines regarding submissions:

· All submissions must adhere to the Wattpad content guidelines.

· Mature stories must be rated accordingly.

· All submissions must be in English.

· You can dedicate the chapter to @Fanfic, but it's not compulsory.

· Always double-check the prompt details to see what tags need to be added.

· Specific and more detailed guidelines will be determined for each given prompt as they are posted.

· All submissions must be categorized as Fanfiction.

*********

How to submit:

Each prompt may have different guidelines (deadlines, number of submissions, etc) with regards to submissions, these will be clearly stated each time in the given prompt chapter.

All submissions on this profile will be made via the linked form that will be given with the specific guidelines for each separate prompt. (Search for the orange 'SUBMISSION FORM' and click on it)

We retain the right to refuse any submission that did not follow the above-mentioned guidelines and to do so without notification.

*********

How will your submission be judged?

This may vary between contest/challenges/anthologies and from prompt to prompt. What we can guarantee you is that each and every submission will be considered. We promise to respect your hard work and to give judgment fairly.

Rewards:

This may vary between contest/challenges/anthologies and from prompt to prompt. Rewards may include; stickers, graphics, shout outs, reviews, interviews, a spot in the Winners Collection: Anthology, or last but not least a spot in one of our reading lists. All rewards for a specific prompt will be clearly stated each time.

Check out available prompts HERE!