the story begins

I don't own the PJO and HoO Rick Riordan does so let's begin.

The story starts in the beginning of time. There were two powerful beings named, Chaos and Order. They wanted to create life together,and they made the third being,their daughter Lily. They later made the Primortals,and the universe.

Lily grew older and wiser as the centuries passed. She created seven gems with each special power.

The first one was the green gem,power over Nature,like plants and earth.

The second one was the orange one,the fire element.

The third one was pink,the most dangerous one of them all,the gender bender.

The fourth was blue,power over any liquid in any state. controlling ice,hail,sleet,rain,water in all states.

The fifth was the yellow one,power over light.

The sixth gem was violet,power over the mind. Being able to influence anyone's mind into something.

The final gem was simple,the black gem,power over the dead.

Lily vowed that only the prince or princess of both Greece and Rome will find the gems, but not without a cost.

The first gem the person uses will be with them forever,until death, the others will only come to you when you have them,the first will be forever inside the person.

When all the gems are together they will become one and the person will be crown the true prince/princess of Greece and Rome.

Now you get to hear my story of what happen. My name is Percy Jackson, I was Persues Jackson but now I am Persephone Jackson and this is my story.

I found this video that is really how I think the heroes of olympus should look, hope you like well see ya

Peace

~Sagariolily