A Wannabe Assassin: Chapter 2

Joey's genius idea of a weapon was to pick up the first object that he came across in the old lady's house. While that does save him ample amount of time in choosing a weapon, it was also brilliantly ludicrous, as the first object he came across, was a chart. A piece of paper, to be precise.

Joey face palmed.  Was that what he was going to kill her with? He would have wasted time thinking how to kill her with THAT. He had placed the paper on the kitchen counter in a bid to get back to bed, and now it was staring at him, mockingly. And you call yourself an assassin? *insert evil laugh*

However, a pink sketch caught his attention. He smoothed the rolled up chart, and placed his cup and spoon as paper weights, to straighten it out. It didn't have just pink sketches. It had all sorts of colors. 

It was a family tree. And marked in big letters, was the house owner's name.

Joey slowly beamed. This was a miracle. A gift from heaven. A god's sign. No no, not a god's sign, he thought. God does only good. A devil's sign. Not so good. Okay anyway.

Now, he had plenty of targets. He wanted to hurt the house owner. If not through his mother, why not through someone else? Closing his eyes, he randomly pointing to a name. Joey was very fickle minded. He used this method to save time.

His finger pointed to a new addition.

Piella Proovis

Joey gulped. The name sounded so innocent. Did he really want to kill a baby? But the moment his house owner's face came into his head, Joey tightened his fist.

YES, he shouted. 

Taking his notebook out, he crossed out the WHO of the five W's. Now where was the question. That's easy. Obviously where the baby lives, he reasoned. Google searching the house owner's name, along with Piella, he found the first link. 

Piella had her own Facebook account.

Joey had to control his laughter. It amused him that even babies were up to date with technology. Okay, maybe their parents uploaded stuff for them, but still. They had an account.

He clicked on the link, and did a little stalking, finding the place where she lived. It wasn't direct. He had to make a lot of assumptions. Hoping he was right, he crossed out the where.

When.

Definitely not midnight, he sighed. It was obviously the best time, but not his best though. Leaving that for the time being, he moved on to the next W.

What.

Joey had watched enough number of movies, and not a single one of them had featured a little kid, let alone, a baby in them. Figures, he thought.

Searching online, he looked at articles covering baby murders. There was one that caught his eye.