Chapter 18

(Colby's POV)

I slowly open my eyes to light shinning through the blinds.

I felt an arm around me as I turn over on my other side and see I am face to face with Sam. He was still asleep. He looked so cute and peaceful.

"Wakey wakey!" Elton yelled bursting into the room with the camera.

Sam groaned while I hid under the blanket.

"Oh, um." Heath said.

Elton started laughing. "Shit shit sorry!" He said laughing.

"I told you not to bust in there with the damn camera." Heath said.

"Screw you." Sam said.

I peeked out and saw Elton had pointed the camera down.

"Sorry, I won't put it in the video." He said.

"Thanks." I said.

"Well, anyway, get ready. We are going to go on the boat at 10 and it's 8:30. Later we are also going to a party." Heath said.

"Heath I said no crazy parties." Elton said.

"Yeah well do you want content or not?" Heath said elbowing him.

"Fine, but I'm not drinking." Elton said walking away.

"That's cool, we need a ride home anyway." Heath said following.

I yawned and got off the bed, walking over to my suitcase.

"Did you sleep okay last night?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, way better then usual." I said pulling some clothes out.

"Good." Sam said also getting up. "I am gonna shower really quick" He said.

"Okay." I said.

He walked out and I got dressed. I picked up my phone and went to look at the pictures I took yesterday. There was one of Elton jumping off a rock. Another of me looking out at the ocean. There was also one of me and Sam looking out at the ocean, our arms around each other with big smiles on our faces. We were thinking of using this one as our come back photo on Instagram.

It's nice to have Sam back. For so long I was falling apart and now- well, um, I'm doing what you could call better.

Okay, I am not better. I am still stuck in a hole. But I am trying to climb out. I want to climb out. I want to be happy and stupid again.

"Colby, dude, I just saw a seal." Elton said popping his head into the room.

I threw on a smile, "Really? Dude show me where." I said jumping up.

After looking for seals for about 10 minutes Sam walked into the living room.

"So, Heath, where is this party at?" Sam asked.

Heath went on to explain where the party was but I didn't pay attention. I was in an odd mood today, cause it seemed nothing yet can bring me up.

Thoughts were consuming me today. I hated it.

There were so many things to worry about when we got back to LA. How to announce the Sam and Colby channel was back. Was I going to move back into the big house? Was Brennen going to be mad at me for moving back? How were me and Sam going to tell people about us? Is there even an us? We aren't officially dating so does Sam want to date me?

"Colby." Heath says breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I said.

"You ready?" He asked. I realized that Elton was by the door.

"Uh, yeah. Let's go." I said smiling.

I pass by Sam and I can feel concern radiating off of him. I just ignore it and smile more. This trip is not about to be ruined by how I feel. I just need to do what I usually do.

Bottle up my feelings until they spill over.

-

The boat was awesome. The party was crazy. And it's really good Elton doesn't drink cause me, Sam, and Heath are wasted beyond belief. 

"Yeah!" I yelled sticking my head out of the window.

"Colby sit the fuck down or I will brake check you." Elton said sighing.

"Man your no fun." I said dropping onto my seat and laughing.

"Music time bitches!" Heath yelled turning the music up.

"I been popping pills and fucking hoes man I feel just like a rockstar!" We all yelled.

Sam was laughing his ass off next to me.

"What's so funny pretty boy?" I yelled over the music to him.

"You dumbass!" He yelled back.

I laughed before sticking my head out of the window, which resulted in Elton brake checking me and I slammed my head against my seat.

"Ow! What the hell!" I said, but still smiling.

Elton laughed pointing the camera at me.

Once we got home, it was about one am. Me and Sam giggled to each other outside as Elton told us to be quiet. We wandered into the house and Heath immediately passed out on the couch.

"Well, I'm going to bed. Goodnight idiots." Elton said yawning.

"Mm, goodnight." Sam said. "We should go to bed." He said turning to me.

"Pppff fiiine." I said walking down the hall. I tripped over myself a few times but made it to the room.

"So pretty boy, I-" But I was interrupted by Sam kissing me.

(DISCLAIMER: No smut but there is going to be some intense kissing and a bit more so if you don't like that you may skip to where it says end disclaimer. It won't be long)

We pulled apart, "Whoa." I said.

"I like when you call me pretty boy." He said inches from my face.

"Really?" I asked smirking.

He leaned in and kissed me harder. 

"Yes." He said after a moment between kissing.

I pushed him over towards my bed and we both fell onto it. I was on top of him, and he was under me. As we took a break to breath I slipped his shirt off and ran my hands over his chest. He pulled my head in and began making out with me again. I slipped my sweatshirt and shirt off quickly before making out with him.

His hands were in my hair and my hands were all over his body. I moved off his mouth and kissed around his neck.

"Colby..." He moaned out.

It made me laugh a little.

He slapped me lightly, "Don't make fun of me!" He said giggling.

"Sorry sorry." I said smiling and kissing him again.

We went into full make out mode again.

We didn't go that far though, we were drunk but smart. We just had our hands all over each other, our mouths connecting and finding there way around each other's necks.

(END DISCLAIMER)  

"We should stop." I said suddenly laying next to Sam.

"Yeah, we should." He said.

We were both out of breath and tired as hell. So we got under the blanket and faced each other. The smell of alcohol was in our breath. We laughed at each other quietly and talked about the stupidest stuff.

But eventually Sam passed out and I slowly fell asleep listening to his breathing.