Part 4 : He is going to become a father

Arnav singh raizada entered his guest house . He takes out his coat he wore and threw it in the sofa .

He took out of the picture of khushi taken on the fashion shoot . Wish that he just opened his feelings that day itself such that they couldn't have come to this much level .

He misses her hazel nut eyes , her non stop talkings , her anklet noise , her bangles sound , her cute long hair , her laal cheeks everything.

Now he is missing his baby growing on her womb . His baby . He want to feel his baby's movement . Her each and stage . He knows it is going to be a girl for sure .

He wish he could change everything. That day if he had not slept then this wouldn't have never happened . Sheetal ,shyam ,anjali,dadi were solely the reason for everything . He remembers everything what happened after he left Gupta's house ...

Arnav orders aman to do a back ground check on sheetal, dadi and shyam. He insist on shyam as he needs a clear picture of what his plans are this time . He needs to throw the trash sheetal out of the house at any cost .

Why is dadi, shyam are hell bent to make me believe that aarav is my son . Something is not done over here. Something is fishy. I will find it out ....

Finally his brain is set to work at the correct direction ..

He didn't go to shantivan house back . He stayed in his pent house . He stayed for 1 week at that place attending office from there . He got various calls from the house but he ignored .

Akash used to ask him but he usually used to divert him with office works ..

One day in that week payal stormed off into his cabin where he was on a meeting . He asked all to leave where he and payal was alone left ..

Got any information about my sister asked payal

No payal , I didn't get any lead said arnav

This shouldn't have happened to her arnavji , you atleast should have stood by her . You are a coward said payal .

Did you come from home to here to say this asked arnav .

No , I wanted you to say you something said payal .

What asked arnav.

Your dadi said my Amma to not accept khushi when she comes to of the house said payal .

Excuse me asked arnav confused

Khushi didn't leave the house wantedly arnavji , I think dadi is in this plan , they made her leave this house . Shyam and sheetal may be also in this plan said payal .

Are you sure asked arnav .

Connect all the things arnavji , the trio are always against khushi and plan you too bring close to aarav and show sheetal is a better person than khushi . You didn't find these all fishy asked payal ..

That is why I asked aman to do a back ground check and I will receive the report soon said arnav .

About khushi asked payal ..

Search is going on payal said arnav.

Please arnavji , mujhe meri Behan chaiye , I want to be with her when she is in her life 's most important stage said payal .

What stage asked arnav questioningly.

Oh you never knew , she tried to to tell you happily at that day when you went with aarav as his father said payal