17| The Sky Is Everywhere.

Start from the beginning

His hand rested on her hip, trailing up and down her dress before pushing her onto her back gently. His lips moved from hers to her jaw, then to her neck. It had been too long since the last time he had done this, he missed the feeling of it all.

He wanted to comment on how soft her skin was but now he didn't think he could speak properly with his thoughts running wild. Annie had an urge which she couldn't describe with words, she needed her lips on Luke's.

She lifted her leg so it was around Luke's waist, the other still on the bed as she pushed him closer to her with the ball of her foot.

Annie pulled back and gulped, both their chests heaving with excitement. "We could- Uh- we could go to that 24 hour arcade thing... it's not that far..." Annie spoke, watching as Luke sat back on his heels with furrowed brows.

It's not that Annie didn't want to have sex with Luke, she really did, she was just— cautious. This wouldn't be her first time; her first time was unplanned and she hated it. She'd had sex after that too, with a close friend of hers but currently they pretend like nothing happened.

Luke's mind was filled with unanswered questions which he was sure to never get an answer to. He really thought Annie wanted to do it with him, but obviously not, maybe he isn't as smooth as he thought.

One Of Luke's Most Common Queries:
Not being as confident or attractive as he believes he is.

He decided that this was probably going to be Annie's first time, and he didn't want to pressure her into doing anything just because he had a raging hard on- that they had to have sex. His only worry now is how he's going to quietly take care of his problem.

"If you want to- I mean, if you don't mind helping me there... there's not much I can do at an arcade, but if you want to go I'll be happy to be your company... or something." Luke swallowed down the uncomfortable whine he wanted to let out as he shifted in his spot. He had no idea if she was genuinely serious about going to an arcade now, at 2:30 in the morning, or if she was just trying to stop the almost-sex. "I don't want to wake my parents up though."

"It'll be ok, I'll make sure we're quiet." Annie smiled to herself before pecking Luke's lips again, giggling when she heard him whimper slightly. She could see his pretty prominent problem, but she wasn't sure if she should offer to help, if that'd be weird considering she didn't want to have sex.

Luke told her to borrow some of his clothes, that she would be freezing in her dress, as he excused himself to the bathroom for... unknown reasons.

Annie rummaged through his clothes, noticing a lot of ripped muscle tees and band shirts and flannels. He had a very distinctive style though, Annie had never seen him in over half of the clothes in here, he mostly just wore jumpers which Annie found to be in the drawer underneath. She pulled out the biggest one, a dark blue one with a small Nike tick on the left hand side. She wasn't sure what she was supposed to put underneath the jumper, trousers wise, but she's sure her and Luke can figure something out.

Patiently, Annie sat at the end of his bed waiting for him to return from the bathroom. Annie was tempted to go out there and see what he was doing, because she knew he definitely wasn't using the toilet. Then she realised that if she were quiet enough, she could actually see what he was doing without being caught. She had never felt so bad for a thought before, just even thinking about watching him made her shiver in disgust with herself.

The bedroom door slid open some more and Luke slide in, fingers running along the wall as his other hand combed through his hair. He looked a lot calmer and less frustrated then before, probably because he successfully relieved himself.