You Smell Like...

~A/n: I'm supperr sorry to you guys! I haven't updating in what, 2-3 weeks? I've been busy and plus this week has been filled with 4th of July crap so I'm sorry! I'll try to update as often as I can! BTW i LOVE LOVE LOVE IT when you guys leave comments, it makes me super happy and gets me pumped(: Anyway... on with the story! We left on with Roni agreeing to date Mr. Curly hair<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After hours of talking and laughing we finally finished, mostly, all of the food. Harry had talked about himself, and I told him a few things, I really didn't want to get too serious. As long as we both can enjoy this for a little, that'll be good enough. I tried to help pay the bill but he went on about how 'you should always let the gentlemen pay' I held back a laugh, we then exited the Cafe. "Come on, I wanna show you something." I felt something tug at my hand, and looked to see that Harry was holding my hand while guiding me to a hill that was behind the Cafe. I couldn't hold back a blush as i felt the warmth around my hand and I responded by lightly grasping his hand, he stopped and started freaking out! Maybe he wasn't trying to hold my hand after all, and maybe I just made myself look like a complete idiot. But my worries were blown away as he turned around and intertwined our hands then gave me a big smile. I smiled back at him bashfully, then continued our way up the hill, side by side, hand in hand. We then finally came upon a wide opening of grass and a few dandelions that cast over the city as the sun was setting. "T-this is beautiful." It truly was an amazing sight, the sky was a gradient of purple, orange, yellow, red, and hints of pink. "Glad you like it." He started walking and pulled me along to sit down on the grass, when I had seated, I was on the left side on him and then gasped a little as he had let go of my hand and grabbed my waist and pulled me into a warm embrace. "I can't even put into words... how happy... I am." My heart skipped a beat, his voice really did make you melt. I had lightly placed my hands on his back trying to return his warmth, it felt so nice. He, felt so nice. I buried my face into his chest and felt his head rest on my head, even if I was older, he was about 4-5 inches taller. "Mmm... you smell... really nice..." I then realized what I had just said and blushed a deep red. "A-ah. I-i -i didn't.. It just came out." He then started to laugh a little but held my closer, "Glad you like how I smell, but you smell even better." With that he then started nuzzling his head into my hair and I heard him sniff my hair. "Like Vanilla and Citrus." Oh my gosh, I can't believe he just sniffed me, I swear my head was probably smashed into his chest. "Affles nn.. Finnanon." Like I said, my face was in his chest and my words came out mumbled and funny. "Apples and Cinnamon eh? Never really smelled myself before." I couldn't help but giggle, that moment was just amazing. I was wishing that time would just freeze and we would just enjoy this moment forever. Sharing a warm embrace with the sweet scent of one another, watching the sun set from a beautiful view, sharing smiles and laughs. Maybe, just maybe, this could turn to something else... I let my mind fill with thoughts of that moment and that moment only. Everything didn't seem to matter, just this one boy. With sweet dreams of him I slowly let my mind fade and was soon in a sweet sleep, dreaming about apples and cinnamon.

~A/n #2: Kay guys:D I thought that this was cute and wanted a romantic moment for these two(: BTW im thinking of a Niall Love story called Mango flavored Kiss. Something about Niall accidentally kissing a girl and it tasted like mangos, then a big plot about the two. What do you guys think?