Chapter 1

(Dad (with capital)- Anxiety dad (lowercase)- Patton)

Kenz's P.O.V. 

I was sitting on my bed in the orphanage texting my friends Em and Alex.

Em :P : Why aren't you coming down to lunch?

Alexxxxxxx: Yeah it's too quiet now. It's weird without you here.

Kenz: Yeah but you know how she gets when our school work isn't finished and I don't feel like getting yelled at while I attempt to eat.

Alexxxxxxx: True true true. But can I at least bring you up some food and help you catch back up?

Em :P changed Alexxxxxxx's name to CareTaker Alex.

Em :P : Yeah let Alex come feed you and help. You need it.

CareTaker Alex: Why did you change my name!?

Kenz Changed Em :P's name to NameChanger Em.

CareTaker Alex changed Kenz's name to Parental Unit.

Parental Unit: What!? Why is that of all things my name?

CareTaker Alex: 'Cause you are always trying to keep us in check. You are like our dad.

NameChanger Em: If we had a dad I'd be glad it's you Kenz ;)

Parental Unit: XD That could be taken wrong in so many ways!

NameChanger Em: Maybe that was the point. ;) XD

CareTaker Alex: Why am I friends with you two again?

Parental Unit: 'Cause you love us. I gtg I'm finishing up and watching YouTube before I have to do my chores.

CareTaker Alex: Alright bye.

NameChanger Em: Bye Bye!!!

Parental Unit has signed off.

CareTaker Alex has signed off.

NameChanger Em has signed off.

I couldn't read if anyone else had signed off but I had a feeling they had because they normally didn't stick around so Mrs. Anderson didn't read too much into our conversations.

I did my chores and walking around my room until I open the window and sit on the small ledge. There wasn't a roof there so it was the window sill and I could fall easily but this was my safe place and the risk was worth it.

I eventually came inside hearing Mrs. Anderson walking on the stairway. She had no problem stomping her way into any room she wants since she practically owned the place. She came in and yelled my name, obviously not the happiest person.

"Mac! Get your things and go downstairs!" her high pitched voice rang in my ears making me wince. "Okay..." I grumbled as I cringed at Mac, getting out of my pajamas and put on a Fall Out Boy shirt and brushed hair into my face.

I didn't really like going downstairs because it meant I was going with someone who was going to give me back in a week or a month. I already knew the drill though there was no point in arguing that I should stay because it's one kid less for Mrs. Anderson to handle, so she doesn't care.

I got dressed and decided to leave my hair in my face, as I did not feel like brushing it as I headed downstairs to see a tall guy with black skinny jeans with holes cut at the knees, a purple shirt under a black jacket with purple stitched in. I look at his face to be met with beautiful chocolate brown eyes with black eyeshadow under his eyes. His hair had a purple tint to it. He looks familiar, but I'd remember meeting someone with this style. It's amazing.

"Hi..." I mumbled trying to sound like I wasn't excited in the slightest. "Hey," he mumbled back. I knew me and him were going to grow closer to one another. He finished filling out paperwork as one of Mrs. Anderson's assistance was taking my electronics provided by the orphanage away. I hear Mrs. Anderson explaining my schooling system and that I must finish this year before I could depart if he so desired me too. I rolled my eyes ignoring the conversation as the assistant grabbed at my phone and I gave her an impatient look saying hold on as I wrote the Chat Room details so I could still talk to Em and Alex.

Once that was all done me and my new dad headed to the car. I sat in the back with him seeing as there were 4 others already in the vehicle. They all looked the same but...different. I couldn't explain it so I shrugged and got in the car.

It was very silent in the back. It was peaceful and I enjoyed it. I can faintly hear three of the other four talking whilst the fourth was reading. "You know it's not good to read in a moving car. Right?" I said to him with a bit of sass.

"Great he picked out a mini him." he rolled his eyes toward the man driving before turning back to me. "You see you would only get car sick and I have adapted to read anywhere that I just get a slight dysmenorrhea in my abdomen." I looked at him bewildered. Before hearing my dad huff. "Can you speak in any way that doesn't confuse children? He means he just gets cramps right here," he explained as he pointed to his lower stomach.

I nod understanding a lot better. "So...Why's there five of you?" I asked as we pulled into a driveway, which must be theirs. My new dad pats my back to signal us getting out. "We'll explain inside. Okay?" he asked and I nodded my head.

Once we got inside I felt warmer and the setting was nice. It was a really nice house. "Wow...It's really nice and cozy! I love it!" I exclaim softly. My dad chuckles and so does one of the other guys, One continued reading and one was cooking while the other was saying his 'Thank you's my dad smacking him telling him to shut up.

Whooo Chapter One DONE! I have more to do though. So I thought for a bit about a schedule. I was thinking;

Sunday/Monday: Body Swapped!?

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday: One Shots (Still plan on making for now)

And on Thursday and Saturday: My Dark Strange Dad.

I may not be consistent with this schedule for a little while since testing starts next week for me. But this is my ideal uploading schedule until I post differently. 

Word Count (Counting Authors Note): 1013