30. Hold my hand and I will go anywhere with you ..

Missed this story for a long time???

The update is purposely delayed as the votes didn't turned up as expected....

Now too, I'm updating as many are nagging me and asking me to update this story...

Is there is any use saying this story as your favorite story rather than voting or commenting???

For the final time, Im breaking up my silence...

This story has got a maximum of
163 votes to its credit... Almost all the chapters have crossed 100+ votes and 11 chapters have crossed 150+ votes...

So can't I expect, the same response from you all...

Am I writing that bad???

If so, please do tell me... I will wrap up this story very soon...

This is a big story and I planned a lot for this story.... But the lack of response is bothering me too much and Im planning to put this story on hold, if the response gets reduced...

Silent readers... Many like this story a lot... Don't make my loyal voting buddies to suffer because of your stubbornness....

Only when the votes turns up, I will update the next part or the story will be on hold till the votes comes up...

Please don't force me to update till the votes crosses the target... Atleast, I wish to see more than 150 votes for the next update...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

God has sent you into my life to keep my heart filled in love with you always...

Love gives you all the guts and courage to fight with the whole world, if they try to hurt your loved ones...

There is nothing better on this earth than a loving soul that you can connect easily with every aspect of your life...

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Aaliya is sweating profusely and is completely tensed with each passing second

Aaliya is sweating profusely and is completely tensed with each passing second... The words of EP is making her to get hell scared and she slowly traces her baby bump with a tear striken face as she can't imagine the horrific thing too...

Heart tears are oozing out from Aaliya's eyes uncontrollably... She is not in a mood to wipe her tears too knowing very well that her husband Arjun will get mad, if he sees her like this... But she is little relieved as Arjun is sleeping because of the medicinal effects...

Aaliya doesn't want to wake up or stress Arjun at this time... She is highly bothered about Arjun's recovery soon as Pragya is in need of Arjun as the back up support to trash EP (Reema)... Moreover, Aaliya knows very well about Arjun's anger and she can't risk his life again as he will surely mess up with EP for sure...