Contest!?

Hey guys, it's Raccoon, also known as Rose. Obviously. :P So I had this really cool idea, I really wanted to change the cover of this book/story. And I thought, why not do a contest for it? 

As you can see, i've already changed the cover, but it's only temporary. 

This is what's happening.. 

I'm going to give you the chance to design and create the cover of this book! 

If you want the chance to do this and win, what you need to know will be below. 

Thanks and enjoy! 

1) You have to comment or message me telling me you are going to enter the contest. (If you do not do this you will not be in the contest!)

2) Edit and create the cover of your choice for this book/story! (Make sure you include my username and the title!) 

3) Put it on Wattpad! (What I mean by this is create a story and place it as the cover of that story, send me the link of the story by message or comment.) 

4) There will be four places, first place, second place, third place, and fourth place! (one for each turtle!) 

5) You have to comment on this chapter ONLY! 

6) Do not hate on other people's work please, and don't get angry if you don't win. 

What you will win will be below: 

First place: A shout out, a follow (if i'm not already following you), your cover art for the cover of this story, and up to three chapters,  about you or a character you create in this story, in the chapter you can add up to 4 people/oc's/characters and you can have them date all four turtles. Or you can just have one or two characters with one or two turtles. The choice is yours. 

Second place: A shout out, a follow (if i'm not already following you), one chapter with any characters of your choice, and any turtle of your choice. (you can have more then one turtle but it's one oc dating one turtle no love shapes) 

Third place: A shout out, a follow, and a drawing of any one of your characters, or any one of the turtles. (It's either I draw a character of yours, or one of the turtles, you pick. I'll post it in my art book for you, the character doesn't have to be tmnt related.) 

Fourth place: A shout out, a follow, and a friend! 

Remember though, NO LOVE SHAPES! 

I think that's all you guys need to know, remember to comment or message me if you want in! 

I'll let you know when the due date is later! 

And remember to staaaaay BEAUTIFUL ma RAINBOWS! 

PEACE OUT! 

-Raccoon / Rose 

Byes! 

ps.. Leo's such a cute dork. :3 ^-^ 

Leo: I am not! 

Me: ..Shut up and go feed Unicorn Joe!