Chapter 1

In a small town in Austin Texas , a Bridal boutique called Bella's was on a very narrow street but the customers never stopped coming in . Most bridal dresses were designed by Suman Tiwari who worked for a Lisa who owned the boutique. She was one of the finest and talented workers.

Suman was a hard worker, her parents passed away when she was nine years old  and her sister Urvashi was eight , they were under the care of their Maasi.. Rashna.

Their childhood was somewhat not like a normal family, there aunt owned a hair salon and  both girls would just sit and watch their aunt cut hair. Growing up Suman and Urvashi didn't receive much love since their aunt wasn't very fond of children. So they only had each other and were always supporting each other. Growing up Suman got into designing and  loved to sow dresses from her aunt's old shawls. She would dress up Urvashi who loved to get dressed up by her sister and show off her new dresses .

In their early twenties Urvashi moved to New York with a friend and started modelling for various magazines and walk the runway. Suman went to College and graduated from Art and Science program! She enjoyed her time at school but her passion to sketch gowns and sow never cessed.

Lisa found her work online and was completely captivated by the designs . She hired Suman after her college graduation to work with her in the boutique , her new ideas was something she needed to make her business a success .

Suman loved her job , all the customers would adore the wedding gown and she would customize them to their liking . Suman had a beautiful smile and her eyes were innocent and serene making any man fall for her . She was always modest about her beauty , unlike Urvashi who loved  flaunting herself away in front of men and flirt around .

One afternoon Suman was working on a wedding gown in the boutique modifying few details for a client .Suddenly Preeti the receptionist called from afar holding a phone call

"Sumo it's your aunt !" Preeti said , she was very sweet and cute and was working part time for the boutique. She would answer calls and book appointments for the fitting sessions

Suman had her hair in a pretty loose bun wearing her rectangle black framed glasses with a pencil in her mouth finishing her sketch.

"Tell her I'm busy "

"She said it's urgent "

Suman rolled her eyes annoyed and pick d up the phone as Preeti transferred the call to her office. She got up her desk an quickly run out the boutique while her boss yelled behind her asking her where she's going.

She got in her car praying it will start because for the past few days its been giving her problems!  ! She quickly made her way to Rachna's apartment and got pulled in by a panic and dragged to the living area by her aunt

"What happened Maasi ?"she asked breathless

"That!" She pointing to a baby cart in the middle of the living room . There was tiny little Baby boy sleeping inside wrapped in a blue blanket .

Suman looked on shocked and read the letter given to her by Rachna .Urvashi's letter wrote that Suman will  be the legal guardian of her son ..Aarav.

All important legal papers were in the big brown envelope, vaccine booklet, birth certificate etc...