I'm a fool for you

"So where are we going Mr. Stark?" I asked with a teasing smile.
"Where do you want to go?" He inquired.

"Who knows?" I replied. In this moment I was just content. With the cold wind blowing against my face. The dark sky lit up by the lights of the buildings.

"For now we'll drive then." Tony said, glancing at me with a soft smile on his lips.
My heart thundered in my chest.

This was all new, too risky. And I'm in love with this feeling.
My eyes traveled to his fingers on the steering wheel. My body shook with a shiver.

"Are you cold?" Tony questioned.
I shook my head and smiled, "Just thinking."

"About me I hope?"
"Always. Well not always, but yeah." I stuttered with a blush. Well, there goes your coolness Parker.

"Good things?" He asked once more.
"Yes." I breathed.

We stopped at a stop light. The roads looked deserted. And everything seemed peaceful.

I felt a tug on the sleeve of my jacket. I turned my head and met his kind yet tired eyes. I noticed how his shoulders were tense and the wrinkles around his eyes made him look beautiful.

"Keep me company?" His voice came out like a whisper. Almost like he was scared of rejection. How many people have hurt him? How many times has he been rejected from something great?

"Of course Mr. Stark." I grinned.
"Tony." He spoke giving my hand a kiss.

"Tony." I repeated.
"Peter."

He leaned forward until our lips met and the flame in my chest grew.
Lightness filled my body and the kiss was warm on my lips.

We pulled away and I slowly opened my eyes. I blushed from how intensely he was staring at me.
"Are you sure?" Tony asked.

"For as long as you'll have me." I told him before joining our mouths together again.
Can I heal you from all of your pain?
Will I be enough for you?

I walk the line
Halsey