Chapter 12

Okay guys this will be a quick message to always remember when your reading a fanfic! The authors don't appreciate it when you comment all their mistakes like spelling or how they should have written something. No one likes a smart ass! Now if you don't like my book or if your just going to criticize the auto correct in it THEN DONT READ!! Like Honestly! I'm just writing for all those people who actually appreciate Toronto maple leafs fan fiction and who are willing to read my books! Now I have worked hard for this chapter and hope the people who actually appreciate it enjoy it.

Since we have no car, we have to walk three blocks to the mall. When we finally get there we go to Tim Hortons and get coffees. We drink them quickly because we need to get moving.

We head to forever 21 To try and find something cute to wear to the game tonight.
Kinsley found this:

And I chose this:

(But not with the backpack lol)We tried the out midst on and they fit perfectly

We tried the out midst on and they fit perfectly. "You look amazing Kinsley!!" I fan girled over my best friend. "Right back at you Allison." She squealed back. We laugh and change back into our regular clothes. We being the new outfits to the cash and pay. We are going to look bom at this game! I'm sure the other girls will to!

We leave forever 21 and search different stores for shoes.
I found these: ( picture above )

Kinsley didn't find a pair... none of them really suited her. We look around some more shoe places until we came across these: ( picture above ) she bought them and went to the food court for lunch. 

"What do you feel like? NYC fries or subway?" I asked Kin, looking around. "NYC fries has this new cheese sauce I wanna try." She says. "Fries it is then!" Just as I say this my stomach gurgles.

We get in line and chose our toppings for our fries. We sit at a two person table somewhat in the middle of the court.

I got cheese curds and gravy. Kinsley got her new favourite cheese sauce, curds, gravy, and vinegar. ( my friends likes vinegar on her poutine I've never tried it before ) we talked about the boys, dates we should go on, our dream vacation spots. We both agree that we should take a vacation somewhere hot, since it's the middle of winter and no where near humade temperature.

We finish up with our food and go to a jewelry store to find cheap accessories to match our outfits. We found some earrings, rings and necklaces that looked like real gold and silver. We pay at the cash and sit on a bench in front of a mall exit.

"Today was fun with you!" Kinsley said, "I feel like we haven't got to spend much time together since we moved here." "I know me to. We should have more alone time from the guys every once in a while." I say. Kinsley stands up with her bags, " ready walk three blocks back to the arena." I stand up to. " I guess but not really."

The "message" I made at the top of the story was only for a certain someone who's comments I've now deleted. I really do appreciate all of you guys especially wesleysbabe93 for commenting positive things on my book. I really do like it when people comment and encourage you guys to comment not only on my book but on others to cause it makes authors feel like their being noticed by people who actually care. Stay positive and keep watching the leafs!! 🇨🇦❤️