cuza ackerman → sunset.

[[ Soulmate AU - After holding hands with your soulmate, you can see the world in color.

or something else idk– ]]

•~•

"Y/N! Come on!" Cooza called from the top of the tree.

"I'm on my way!" You replied, starting to climb the tree. When you got to the top, Cooza smiled.

"Wow, this view is great." Your breath drew away as you were amazed by the view.

But the view was only black, grey, and white. There wasn't anything to make it look more interesting.

Cooza sighed. "I really want to see the world in color, it's too boring without anything to make the world pop out." He looked at you.

You looked into his grey orbs. "I know, but we'll find our soulmates soon." You smiled at him, giving him comfort.

You really wanted Cooza to be your soulmate. He always was there when you needed a good laugh, and you liked him a lot.

You just avoided holding hands with him because you wanted to avoid the hurt if he wasn't your soulmate.

But what if he is my soulmate? You always asked yourself.

~

After talking for a good while, you and Cooza decided to walk around the beach, since it was darkening. The sunsets were one of the most beautiful things that could be imaginable without color.

"We arrived just on time," Cooza smiled at you. You smiled as well, giving the male butterflies in his stomach.

"Y/N?" He looked at you, blushing. But in monochrome, it only looked like a dark grey section of his face.

"Yeah?" You turned to see him. "I really like you! But not as a friend, but I want you as my soulmate. But we haven't held hands yet.." Cooza had a disappointed look on his face.

"Do you..." You started, feeling warmth spread throughout your face. "Want to see if it's true?" You held you hand out.

Cooza hesitated, but grabbed your hand.

You were literally blinded for a second, but you saw a pair of yellow eyes.

You gasped.

Cooza had fairly tanned skin, black hair, and the most gorgeous pair of yellow eyes.

Cooza looked at your eyes, and he was mesmerized. Your eyes were a beautiful shade of E/C, which combined perfectly with your H/L H/C hair, and your skin was a fair S/C.

"How did I manage to deserve you?" You both said in unison, still in shock.

You laughed in pure joy, as Cooza did the same. After a couple of minutes of laughter, it eventually died down.

Now you were leaning towards his lips, as he did the same. The distance between slowly shortened, little by little, until there was none.

The kiss was blissful and sweet, both of you not wanting it to end.

You were forced to part due to the stupid air, but smiled at each other warmly.

"I like you too," You said before hugging him tightly. He returned the hug, happy that you'd be together with him, no matter what.