Dedication

• Dedicated to All Readers *kisses*

Hey!!

So writing the wedding was harder than I expected. Mainly cause it had a lot of emotion riding on it. For me, their vows had to be perfect. I still feel like they could be better... hahaha.

Anyway This story was and always will be my very first BOY X BOY or GLBT concept story. Writing this was the most enjoyable things ever and interacting with you made it even better.

I would like to dedicate this entire story to YOU.

Thank you for your support. Throughout the course of this journey was very enlightening and seeing your enthusiasm for this story helped me immensely to complete this work.

Thank you for sticking with me through this entire story, your support through votes & comments meant the world to me.

I am quite sad that this has now come to an end. Fear not, a spin off based on one of the popular characters is now online - The Secret Admirer.

Do check that one out, you will be pleasantly surprised. It's more of a romantic mystery/thriller. I've heard that it is the first of its kind.

Last but not least I do deeply love you, and hope to see and talk to you very soon. ;)

It has been a pleasure conversing with you. Majority of the time i wrote this at 3 or 4 AM haha best sleepless nights and you made it worth it.

As readers it is important for you to remember how important you are so when you read something and you like it remember to vote and support that author as well as their stories.

You are wonderful and this is goodbye for now...

XoxoxoX

Nic

|Australia 2020, June|

© 2011 Nic, Australia

*Republished 2020 *

CHECK OUT MY OTHER WORKS:

- HIS KING (Ongoing)

- THE SECRET ADMIRER (Complete)