Phasma x Mitaka

(👆🏻the pic above. Hmm 🤔 the moooore ya know) requested by ye starwarsfan20 🙏🏻🙌🏻
I found a funny comic on tumblr instead of searching fan art. It's 😂😂😂😂😂

 It's 😂😂😂😂😂

Yoitsme108: I ship them as lil first order besties

Mitaka: Phasma is super cool. Her armor is blaster proof and it's a different color then everyone's, and she fights with a chrome staff sometimes! Cool right? It even matches her armor!!!

Yoitsme108: if I didn't know any better... I'd think you were fangirling Mitaka...

Mitaka: What.... no I'm not. You said we could be besties. I'm admiring my best friend.

Yoitsme108: don't worry. She is pretty cool.

Phasma: I'm flattered.

Yoitsme108: hey, be a little nicer. He just poured his lil Mitaka heart out.

Phasma: I heard.

Yoitsme108: and???

Phasma: well, he is right about everything about me. All of it's true.

Yoitsme108: do you know this weird word, it's kind of foreign and earthy but you might know it.

Phasma: do enlighten me...

Yoitsme108: it's thank you! The word is thank you!

Phasma: ok?

Yoitsme108: I jut didn't know if you knew how to use it is all.

Phasma: I know what thank you means.

Yoitsme108: say it then.

Phasma: why.

Yoitsme108: *twitches eye*

Mitaka: it's okay Yoitsme108, I'm used to it.

Yoitsme108: no! My poor smol Mitaka is so mistreated every day and he deserves more!!!!!

Mitaka: shhhh I said it was fine!

Yoitsme108: it's not fine!!

Phasma: if you love him so much why don't you take him.

Yoitsme108: maybe I will! *sticks out tongue*

Mitaka: no! *waves hands in air* it's fine! I love my home here with the first order. Even though our homes keep getting destroyed.....

Yoitsme108: exactly! Come with me Mitaka! My house is still standing and my room is super freaking cool.

Mitaka: no that's okay.

Phasma: no Mitaka, go.

Mitaka: Phasma please.

Phasma: I'm just trying to get rid of her.

Mitaka: fine I'll get rid of her! Please don't send me with her.

Phasma: ok, then get rid of her.

Mitaka: *walks up to Yoitsme108 and plasters on a fake brave face* please leave.

Yoitsme108: well since you said please! *skips away in the sunset hitting random trees with the light saber she stole from Bennie boi*

Mitaka: She has issues.

Phasma: that's an under statement.

Ben Swolo: WHERES MY LIGHT SABER!

Phasma rating: 0/10
Mitaka rating: 3/10
Yoitsme108s rating: 2/10

Yoitsme108: Mitaka, I think you may have a lil bit of a crush with your 3/10

Mitaka: stop it!!! Be quiet!!!!

-yoitsme108